X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRAW2 Multiplayer Demo is OUT!

here it is!
    http://www.fileplanet.com/177038/170...fighter-2-Demo

Just installing it now, if I can find a Co-op server, I'll be set (IF there is a co-op mode... I'm just interested to see if the AI can still see me through walls and trees.)
    -

Re: GRAW2 Multiplayer Demo is OUT!

I will have to check into this weekend. Let us know how it goes.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

No co-op mode.... has a lame "ranking" system where you cant choose your weapon loadout like in GRAW, but you have to EARN it... lame.

BUT the game mode Recon and Assault (I think?) is pretty cool. Kind of like CoD2's Search and Destroy, but you have multiple targets rather than one you must destroy. That's probably the only thing I liked about the demo, this game mode.

Ill play it more to get a better feeling of it... but as it stands right now though, I don't like the demo. Choosing weapons a-la BF2/CoD2. You don't choose your weapon, you choose your "class" and I hate it. No co-op mode.
      -

Comment

yeah, im considering getting it if some clanmates do.. it seems okay, beta was the same map I thought be somewhere else, that main map is just weird and people sitting and can still nade spawns

Comment

Just downloaded it off of filefront, but the installer is in French or some other similar looking language. Is that supposed to happen?

EDIT: Apparenty just the unzipper thingy was in French. Very odd.

Comment

lol very odd indeed, reply with your first thoughts.. I believe game comes out on 29th, I am interested but if more others will buy and maybe establish a TG group in Graw

Comment

I played around with the demo today.

The assault vs recon gameplay mode is fun. But only when the players understand its not TDM.

I think the game is better optimized that GRAW. Faster load times and frame rates for me.

Comment

Same here, but the controls are still sluggish-feeling when compared with other shooters. Maybe it's my system.
                "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

well first its another game that runs sluggish on my system. I need a new PC hint hint.....anyway I liked it, looks good, the assault v recon is fun as strikeman said but im having a real problem with the field of view. I guess Im to used to AA or BF2/2142 I feel like Im constantly looking thru a set of binoculars.

Evo >my contols are also sluggish. i do like that the lean control holds until you move. frees up a finger for other things

Comment

Yeah my controls are kinda bad too, I have 2142 controls memorized along with Recent ArmA controls too, the leaning and the non-fast running speed sometimes gets me killed

Comment

Decent CO-OP potential...TG potential... Or just another Single Player one... I liked the first GRAW but Single Player only... Whats your call?
                      |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
                      ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

I'm ready to buy if alot of TG are buying, I do need another game ot play with...

Comment

I'm waiting to see if theres a descent following at TG as well... also waiting to see the new and improved AI in action. If I'm gonna get shot at from behind heavy shrubbery and tracked behind walls again, I may pass.
                          -

Comment

I am definitely going to get it. The demo has brought me back to my original GR roots. This may be just what I was looking for, but we shall see.

I never played much Coop in the original GR and really hated the Multiplayer in GRAW. But it seems as though UBI may have rectified the multiplayer gameplay in this new release.

I'll be playing under cptCuervo for now... see you on the battlefield :)

Comment

I just DLed it a few days ago and gave it a shot. Takes a bit getting used to if your not a GRAW person to begin with but the multiplayer is fun. Definite potential for tactical gameplay

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X