Multi Review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi Review

So there is this new Gameplay in GRAW 2 multi. Basically there is a team of Ghost who are kitted out with sniper rifles & silenced assault who have to blow up 3 AA units. The Rebels have assault kits & heavys and have to defend the AA.

Now there is this concept of Veteran points, you gain points by killing and tagging people(spotting enemies). As you gain points you get a upgrade to you kit. For example with the sniper kit you start off with a M14 and work up, to PSG90 & Barrets ect. Its a little weird when you get to the Barret because all the previous sniper guns are auto's and not bolts. You really have to place your shots, I havent tested the Barrets penetration capability but Id assume its just like original GRAW

Now this is all and great until you get late in a match and assault guys have enough points to get GL's on their guns...can anyone say noob toob.

Man there is nothing like getting noob toobed :(

I must admit I like the new gameplay mode. Playing as assault and sniper is equally fun. Nothing like going from spot to spot and firing off headshots. Its the most effective way to snipe in the game, if you dont headshot with the M14 your looking at 3 shots for a kill.

Re: Multi Review

I really enjoyed the MP demo. I am definitely gonna buy this game when it comes out. I also believe that Anubis and Santa were on the Chicago server for a while. It definitely takes some getting used to when you come from playing BF2 or 2142. But I like the search and destroy mode. Though as a note I would like a loading status bar in between rounds.

Comment

Re: Multi Review

Sound like a sweet new game mode.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse