SP demo out now...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SP demo out now...

http://www.fileplanet.com/178705/170...-(Singleplayer)

for GRAW2 of course
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: SP demo out now...

Played it on the X-Box 360. Really phenomenal. Had me hooked the whole way through. Hollywood-ish firefights, but awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Nice Magnum, thanks for the headsup! Didn't realize they were going to put up a singleplayer Demo.

Gillespie, if you wanna play some GRAW2 on XBL with a TGer, let me know. I'm ALWAYS playing GRAW 2 on my XBox
      Last edited by Clodhopper; 07-06-2007, 02:00 AM.
      -

Comment

I actually like this demo. Runs pretty good to.

Comment

Nice! Hows the AI? Are they tracking you through walls and heavy shrubbery from a great distance again?
          (Download taking a very long time... DSL + 1gb download = long wait)
          -

Comment

AI is a bit stubborn in the demo. I clicked on the AI to attack, then I pointed towards the Enemy AI diamond reticle, and it highlights when you hover over it. He said "yes sir" or whatever, but just sat there. Guess he was scared, because I just ran over and killed the enemy AI with a headshot.

Some reason the game won't let me select a high texture setting, medium is all it allows me to do. Even with current settings, the game looks pretty good. Running at 60fps average. Way better than when I first tried the mutiplayer beta couple months back. I was only getting like 40 then. I posted screenshots in Magnums thead.
            Last edited by UnDeaD; 07-06-2007, 09:20 AM.

Comment

I think you need a 512mb VideoCard for high textures, or something up there... same as GRAW.

Had a similar experience with the friend AI this morning;
              Told my boys to get into position, told them to do this in recon mode...
              Well, they were spotted and shot at... Lost Bo, but none of my guys opened fire. That was a bit disappointing...

The enemy AI on the other hand is pretty nifty, I was actually able to sneak by a patrol... scout out their patterns and take them out without giving them the chance to run to cover. They have good eyes though... they were able to spot me trying similar tactics a few times... but I'm just glad they don't have the superman x-ray vision. This is what I want in a Ghost Recon game :)
              -

Comment

Silly you need 512mb card. Mine is only 320MB. Pretty silly if you ask me, I know my card could handle it.

Comment

Well hopefully the friendly AI is improved upon... as far as the enemy AI is concerned though, I think it's great.

My only concern about this game was the enemy AI and their x-ray vision from GRAW1... seeing as how that has been abolished... I likes it, I really likes it!
                  -

Comment

If you are still debating whether or not to download the 1.7Gb GRAW 2 single player demo, perhaps some of the early feedback may persuade you...

"...certainly kicks the series it into modern times AND IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION" Pondlife

"Can't wait till next week for the full game, if this really is a sample of whats to come." Freshmixture

"Recon mode actually works. We were able to sneak our way below, above, and behind enemy positions... Do you like stealth? If so, you'll like GRAW 2 " Cangaroo.TNT

"I am in love with this game" Intelfactor

"Some of the best texture work ive ever seen, some parts made me go "wow"" H3RO (teamxbox PC forums)

"Overall very positive" Nutlink

"Well done "THE GRIN" A game that truly rivals the original" viiiper.

"holy shades of OGR I like this thing" ruggbutt
                    from www.ghostrecon.net
                    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

It's definitely good, the enemy AI is spot on this time, which was my only complaint about GRAW1. Friendly AI on the other hand may need a little tuneage, which I think we can expect as the faults are pretty obvious...

Overall, I'm impressed :)
                      -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...