GRAW 2 gone Gold

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRAW 2 gone Gold

Posted at

Originally posted by
    July 5, 2007 – Ubisoft, one of the world’s largest videogame publishers, today announces that Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter ® 2 on PC has officially gone gold and will be released on July 17th. Brought to you by GRIN, the PC version of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter ® 2 is being developed specifically for the PC and PC gamers. To celebrate the fact that the game is now gold, a single player demo of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter ® 2 on PC will be released today Thursday, July 5th. This exciting demo will allow players to discover the first map of the game, Search and Destroy. Explore this exciting new map and use both your recon skill and your team to help you in succeeding in your mission.
    One week.
    I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Re: GRAW 2 gone Gold

I'm there dude :D

Re: GRAW 2 gone Gold

I have been trying to make GRAW 2 single player and multiplayer demo work on my PC for a while. When I start in the first level few minute later into the game it lock up and reboot my PC every time. When I have some time on my hand I willed do some research on the problem hope I fix it soon. Then I see if I like it and join the fun with you guys.
      [TG-5th JTF] LuNiSiCx
      5th Joint Task Force

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed