no interest in GRAW2?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no interest in GRAW2?

Just wondering...gauging the interest for GRAW2 (on PC) for the group...

Got it, getting it, waiting for reviews, not this time?
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: no interest in GRAW2?

I plan to purchase it and hope there is enough interest within the community to support the title. This will be a return to the Tom Clancy series for me, having only played the original Rainbow Six and Rogue Spear, so I would certainly enjoy playing with other members. Part of my hesitation, to tell the truth, is the lack of activity in these forums.

Comment

I'm waiting for Magnum! to say get it and we can make it a Great TG game..
      Until then no way!!
      |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
      ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Plan on getting it shortly, but funds and lack of a local shop to buy games are keeping me from it at this point :P
        -

Comment

I'm not saying go buy it... just was wondering, why no post (besides mine, lol) about GRAW2 for PC....anywhere... seems like everyones saying "no" on this one...

and first impressions, I agree... wait for more info.
          Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Waiting on Magnum's review!

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
              I'm not saying go buy it... just was wondering, why no post (besides mine, lol) about GRAW2 for PC....anywhere... seems like everyones saying "no" on this one...

and first impressions, I agree... wait for more info.
              Oh I'm excited about it... but my activity on the TG forums has been on a downfall lately :P (blame GRAW2 on the 360, lol!)

I'm actually sitting here wondering why POE 1.7 needed 4 news spots in the last 4 days, almost seems like GRAW2 (and that lovely mod, insurgency) is getting pushed aside for the next big thing with the battlefield crowd! :row__628:

Don't hurt me!:row__684:
              -

Comment

Thanks for the vote of confidence... but don't just rely on one gamers view... I may like certain things in my tactical shooter that you don't, and visa versa... lol

Try the SP and MP demo, read some opinions and reviews... then decide...
                Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

If it helps I got it and like it.The multiplayer is not as customizeable as far as the weapons go but it is still a good time.The biggest thing for me and this is not limited to GRAW2 but any MP game I have played, is that once I am familliar with the maps then it is really fun.Anyways I am new here and look forward playing with you guys.

Comment

After talking with a few GRAW veterans and doing some more research, I decided to download the single player demo. I thoroughly enjoyed playing through the first mission and GRAW2 certainly seems to be exactly the style of play I am looking for in a tactical shooter. Now, my only dilemma is whether to purchase the DVD or download it from Direct2Drive.

Comment

Waiting for more TG'ers to buy and play alot... "Download button" ready

Comment

4 player campaign mission co-op...but 12 player co-op in other mission objective task... of course, i can't find 12 players from TG and/or SimHQ... lol

Not saying I want Guinna pigs, but hard to review MP, with no Multi PLAYERS. ;)
                        Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

We have to set up a night for all of us to get on :(

I'm going to buy it today i think

Comment

If I am available I will join you.Just post a day and time.

Comment

Is that 12 COOP v AI or 6 vs 6? I am tempted..but looking at the YouTubes.. Seems like it can quickly turn into a Counterstrike/BF2 fest ...

Although it is pretty obvious that the PC version plays much slower (as is play style) than the XBOX version.. (By watching he Utubes..)
                              |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
                              ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...