Kick Starting the TG Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kick Starting the TG Server

I wondered if anyone would be interested in christening the TG server? While I have enjoyed the little I have played of the single player campaign, I bought GRAW2 in hopes that there would be enough interest within the community to support a regular schedule of multiplayer sessions. My experience with the series is limited to just a few hours with the demo version and the first two missions of the campaign, so I would certainly welcome the chance to play with a few veterans willing to show me the ropes.

Apophis mentioned in another post that we should have a server online this evening. If anyone is interested in playing tonight, I will be in the Advanced Warfighter channel on TeamSpeak around 9:00PM EDT.

Re: Kick Starting the TG Server

Well thats what the heck I've been waiting for...our own DS, lol... I need to get some games in for the review... but the question is when... I'll check more often for people playing and join as I can.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Hot diggitty.......
      Sleepdoc

My typos are legendary. I choose not to correct them as a form of unique signature

(and because forum spell checkers are a hassle) : )

I actually spell just fine. But my typing skills are the pits.

Comment

Ok..Vega, SnakeDoc and I played on a Home server (pretty much when this posting was taking place this afternoon!).. Coop Campaign... Not bad.. but we need more time and Feel.. and will jump in when ya need some testing Mates.. Look for us Hanging in teh ARMA COOP TS Channel!
        |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
        ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

My thanks to everyone that turned out last night to help complete the first few missions played on the new GRAW2 server. It was a nice start to what will hopefully be a long run for this title with TG.

Comment

I get the honor as the First To DIE on the TG Graw2 server..Weee!!!
            And I didn't even FRAPS it.. ;-)
            |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

How is the respawn handled when you die? Or do you have to wait for the mission to complete before you can rejoin?

- -

"..good sportsmanship shouldn't be sacrificed in the name of teamwork. " --WhiskeySix

Comment

Nope...a litle 5 second or something similar..
                |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

Once we get it all worked out we may look and setting it up as we did for Graw 1, you die , you have to wait. This will force more team work and tactical play in order to stay alive.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X