Who has GRAW 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has GRAW 2

If you have GRAW 2 and play let us know. I would like to get a feel of how many TG folks have or will get the game. If you have it give your opinions and what you would like to see on our server.

Let's bring this out into the open and give it the ole TG push.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Re: Who has GRAW 2

Got it today, looking forward to some old-school TG. Love ArmA, but I feel the need for some tight 1st person CQB. Read though that there isn't co-op campaign? Is this true?

Comment

Co-op missions are what we have loaded on the server at this time. We finished one the other night after many many deaths.

As we get it rolling we will lok at setting it up as we did with the original GRAW.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

I probably won't get it unless Perry has another contest for me to win. :P
        [volun2]
        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

I have GRAW 2 and am actively playing it. I am currently working through the single player campaign, have joined a private multiplayer session, and spent approximately three hours on the TG server. I would really like to see it become the premiere title for those of us looking for a hardcore tactical experience, even if the player base is ultimately a small one.

Comment

I have it. Just got it a couple of days ago. Looking to get back into Tac Games. Something I haven't done since GR1.

Comment

When my fingers heal, I'll be picking this and ArmA up.
              |TG-12th| asch
              sigpic

Comment

Myself, Vegabond and Snakedoc also have it..
                I am looking to possibly have it Password TG Style.. Open but forum readers only - teamspeak only.. Standard TG Fare.. Maybe a COOP Campain server... More varied maps, longer with a plot!.. We are cycling though the 3 or four coop maps pretty fast..
                |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
                ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Originally posted by boudreux View Post
                  Read though that there isn't co-op campaign? Is this true?
                  Nope..not true.. It's just a Server setting.. In Fact Snakedoc and VegaBond and I have been playing the Campaing through on my Private server... Good stuff..
                  |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
                  ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

I installed it Wednesday. I've only had time to play through 3 single player missions, but I'm really looking forward to the multiplayer side on TG.

- -

"..good sportsmanship shouldn't be sacrificed in the name of teamwork. " --WhiskeySix

Comment

I have it and played on the TG server once. Not a lot of activity there yet.
                      The Old Guy
                      kin3
                      sigpic

Comment

I have been playing the MP Demo the last few days and I like it, but I don't think it is much different than GRAW 1. I view this as both good and bad. They should have made bigger maps because spawn camping is still a problem. Also, there was someone in there using the same hack that has been around since GRAW, the semi-auto 50 cal sniper rifle, unlimited and fast-loading grenades and unlimited ammo. I am guessing there is also an aimbot out for it also since he was going about 53 kills and around 13 deaths a game.

I am rethinking buying it for this reason. I was about to pull the trigger on it.

Comment

Got it last week not played single player mode yet, love the coop mode in multiplayer. Cannot connect to the TG server thow

(6..~)Z Z z z....

Comment

Nice to see the server up!

I joined the server the other night to play some coop with you guys... good times. I look forward to future games with more squad play.

I have been playing since the Demo and I will be playing this mostly on 0 respawn TDM servers (BSR *Warzone* and Zen Archery for the most part) because this is the pace and level of play that I enjoy the most. However I understand that TG prefers coop games and so I will definitely join you all for some coop/missions when I can.

See you on the battlefield!

Comment

I just finished it for the xbox360 about 10 minutes ago, not a bad game at all :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X