let me know when...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• let me know when...

I know the server is new and were getting our name out again for a new game/server...

but people playing not on comms,
    People not knowing a tactic if it bit them in the ass,
    or not even realizing this is a teamplay game...

Let me know when it's locked for TG members...till then, I'm out of here. ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: let me know when...

It has been frustrating to see random players join the server without being on TeamSpeak, run straight to the front lines, get killed in an instant, and respawn within ten seconds to just do it all over again. This is one title that certainly seems to need a password to keep it from becoming nothing more than a run-and-gun experience.

Comment

I'll have a password assigned on it tomorrow. Now that I know the thing is actually working properly. :)
      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Server is passworded. The password is in general discussions on a sticky.

Also I played with the in game voip. I could not get anyone to acknowledge. I bet the they do not have mics. We will have to check it out for ourselves.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

I am excited to see a password was put in place and look forward to playing on the server for a few hours on Sunday night.

Comment

This game is a good recruitment tool Paul. If you can "convert" those pubbies into the tactical play style. Passwording will close them off -- of course, that's a good thing for the locals.
            sigpic
            I run my $#@! new school style with old school roots...

Comment

Glad it is passworded... I think that Folks will Seek out TG for tactical play and will go through all that effort to "READ" to get on the server... I Don't care if the lazy "pubbie" doesn't want to learn the TG way.. Just keep them off the server...
              |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
              ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...