New Graw Admins.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Graw Admins.

Welcome kin3 and Pfeil2281 our two new Graw admins.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Re: New Graw Admins.

Congrats!

- -

"..good sportsmanship shouldn't be sacrificed in the name of teamwork. " --WhiskeySix

Comment

Thanks
      The Old Guy
      kin3
      sigpic

Comment

Way to go boy-o's
        -

Comment

Congrats guys :]
          A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

Ahem.
            mimimimimmimi....
            Yes, that'll do.

Woot woot.

/thunderous applause
            [volun2]
            NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
            Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
            <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
            <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Thanks, everyone. I look forward to lending the team a hand and hope to see everyone on the Co-op server.

Comment

Can the server add the other 5 maps to rotation? I keep seeing the same 3 on rotation

Comment

The three maps in rotation on the Cooperative server are the only ones that were released with the game. There are two additional maps that can be unlocked, but were left unfinished by the developers. However, I believe Bubba is working with Apophis to try and include them in the rotation. If they are added to the server, please try to post a review of them to help us determine if they are indeed playable and appropriate for the community.

While on the subject of maps, we are working toward changing the server over to Cooperative Campaign. This mode will allow us to play all ten of the single player maps, establishes a Squad Leader, allows you to customize your kit layout and might fit our style of play better than just Cooperative. Again, please post any reviews or comments you may have about this mode.

Once our player base starts to increase and establish itself, the Recon vs. Assault and other game modes might be a lot of fun. The server will certainly evolve to provide the best game play for our community, so feel free to keep making suggestions and comments about your sessions.

Comment

Bega. pateince is the order of the day. The modders now have the tools to make new terrains and new missions. I'm guessing it willt ake upward of 30 days before the real flow of new missions in coop start to appear on the scene. I too am a bit bored by the limited missions, but I am never bored with tight squad tactical work in a very hard AI environment. So let's all spend the month getting our **** tight. Becuase we are going to need it.

the new maps are coming soon enough. just give the modders time to get on the learning curve.
                    Sleepdoc

My typos are legendary. I choose not to correct them as a form of unique signature

(and because forum spell checkers are a hassle) : )

I actually spell just fine. But my typing skills are the pits.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X