If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
It seems a new patch will be released on Monday, 13 August. According to a recent post in Ubiís forums, we can expect the following fixes:
Originally posted by Black_Widow9, Ubi Forum Manager
List of fixes
- Fixed some firewall server browsing issues.
- Fixed server sorting to sort on number of players instead of max.
- Fixed save crash on Ageia Island when running Extreme Physics mode.
- Fixed missing Rate of Fire sound on the HK21.
- Enabled all Map Editor functions.
- Added tutorials to \public-tools\tutorials\ (Only available in English)
- Added various modding tools to \public-tools\
- hud_visibility.xml added to settings folder, which enables advanced users to select transparency of hud elements.
- hud_palett_2.xml added to settings folder, enables advanced users to change the colors of the hud and menus.
- Fixed some issues with weapon mod equipping / removing.
- Fixed some faulty server settings.
- Fixed some collision issues on multiplayer maps.
- Fixed bugs and occasional crashes.
- Ghost speech properly disabled if you uncheck Voice Quotes in options
- Additional fixes to the Serverlisting.
- Fixed the bug when you tried to add favorites on a newly created profile.