"Hardcore" AI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Hardcore" AI

I have to say, the few rounds I played this afternoon with Kin and Bubba were truly a blast. The increase in difficulty makes this new game a whole new game all over again. The reaction time of the enemy infranty from the moment they spot or hear you to the time they pull their trigger is very short, making chance encounters much more deadly. The snipers are much more efficient now and finding them can be a real challenge in and of itself.

I am truly enjoying this title and look forward to spending more time with it.

-Lorax

- -

"..good sportsmanship shouldn't be sacrificed in the name of teamwork. " --WhiskeySix

Re: "Hardcore" AI

Great game. The three of us had our hands full. The increase in the difficulty makes for a very slow tactical game. Good job guys.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Originally posted by Lorax74 View Post
      I am truly enjoying this title and look forward to spending more time with it.
      I am glad you are enjoying it and hope you will help spread the word about GRAW 2. It has its fair share of quirks, which will hopefully be addressed by GRIN in the coming weeks and months, but is still a solid tactical shooter.

Originally posted by TG_Bubba View Post
      The increase in the difficulty makes for a very slow tactical game.
      Hooah! I look forward to playing a few missions with the increased difficulty.

Comment

When I get back from 2nd vacation we will get a game night going, dieing to test game with new patch

Comment

Magnum50, Lorax74, VegaBond and I got to play through most of the missions this afternoon and had fun with the new setting. Kin3 joined us later to finish out the rotation, as well. Magnum50 got some fantastic screenshots of this afternoon’s action to share with everyone. These Cooperative missions are a great primer for anyone new to GRAW 2, will certainly help us figure out how to move forward with the title, and serve as a fantastic opportunity to develop tactics.

I believe most everyone that played this afternoon is going to try and play again this evening, so there should be plenty of action on the server for anyone interested in GRAW 2.
          Last edited by Pfeil22; 08-18-2007, 03:37 PM. Reason: Updated with a link to screenshots.

Comment

I will jump on when I get home from work.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

screens are posted in the screenshot forum... unfortunately my gaming time is extremely limited, so it's always hit and miss with me... but good games today, none the less.
              Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
                ... unfortunately my gaming time is extremely limited, so it's always hit and miss with me...
                If you happen to use Xfire, we have a group set up specifically for GRAW 2. It has helped many of us organize gaming sessions and keep each other up-to-date on the game. Our player base may be smaller than some other titles within TG, but it has been growing over the last few weeks.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X