Let's help the developers of GRAW2 with bug reports

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's help the developers of GRAW2 with bug reports

When GRAW1 came out, we saw 6 months of continuous support that lead to a final patch that was well worth the wait. GRiN (the developers of GRAW1 and 2 on the PC only) showed tehir tenacity and commitment to us as players. Tehir software isnt perfect, but they react to bug reports with integrity and direct communication at a web site called Ghostrecon.net

Now I'm not suggesting we stop posting here with eachtoher and move to GR.net. but there is a bug reporting forum thier whose rules are very strict. no whining. no emotional drama. bug reports only. one reprt per thread and only academic discussions of the bug are allowed in the thread. All other crapola will be moderated out with extreme prejiduce.

I talked the forum mods into this new forum becuase the developers frequent the site and read our stuff.

so if you have a well thought out and understood bug report, please place it there.

Here is the link:

http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/ind...?showforum=204
    Sleepdoc

My typos are legendary. I choose not to correct them as a form of unique signature

(and because forum spell checkers are a hassle) : )

I actually spell just fine. But my typing skills are the pits.

Re: Let's help the developers of GRAW2 with bug reports

I have reported the same exact bugs during Beta posted several times on the beta forums, still not fixed..

Well last week the player list finally fixed but.. I will continue spamming there emails/forums of my bug reports

Comment

Re: Let's help the developers of GRAW2 with bug reports

No need to spam anything. we ahve a well defined bug reporting forum now. No complaining or off topic stuff is allowed and all whining gets moderated out. so it s a pure bug reporting forum and the developers are already talking to us directly in that space.

once again....

http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/ind...?showforum=204
      Sleepdoc

My typos are legendary. I choose not to correct them as a form of unique signature

(and because forum spell checkers are a hassle) : )

I actually spell just fine. But my typing skills are the pits.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X