co-op expansion coming...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• co-op expansion coming...

FINALLY, but should of been part of GRAW2, they knew from GRAW1 feedback we wanted co-op...

'Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2' (ALL) Gets Co-Op Expansion
    Posted by Rainier on Wednesday, October 17 @ 08:04:25 PDT

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 will feature changing climate, improved AI, an advanced Cross-Com system, air strikes from jet fighters, new weapons and a new soldier class, the Medic. The GRAW Co-Op Collection will continue the original story with 5 new campaign missions and 9 adversarial multiplayer maps (7 remakes and 2 all-new). Scheduled for release late October, 2007.
    Thx to www.worthplaying.com for the news.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: co-op expansion coming...

Cool!

- -

"..good sportsmanship shouldn't be sacrificed in the name of teamwork. " --WhiskeySix

Comment

I stand corrected... new NEWS says just for the 360, which IMO is a bunch of BS, but oh well 360 it is then.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Late October? will we need to pay for it or will it br free, Like the throwback 1, 2?
        Praise be the Lord my Rock, Who trains my hands for War
        My fingers for Battle.

Comment

Blah, GRAW1 totally dropped the ball on co-op, and it looks like there is still no reason for me to pick up the sequel. It's really too bad, because at it's core, it's a pretty fun game.

I still haven't given ArmA a try yet, maybe that could satisfy my need for some tactical action. Or maybe I'm trying to play too many games at once!
          "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
          He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X