Hi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hello everyone, I just got GRAW1 on PC today, and once I've got the hang of the game I may venture into the multiplayer world, more specifically TG multiplayer. (couldn't see GRAW2 in the shop). How many people roughly here play GRAW1 on TG?

And hi, looking forward to playing something more tactical than 2142 or PR.
    |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
    Irregular since 2007.

Re: Hi

I think GRAW has been dead here for a while, unless I'm mistaken. I uninstalled it a while back. Personally, I got sick of playing through the campaign missions in co-op mode over and over, and by the time they released new maps for co-op, I had just about completely lost interest. I can't speak for other people here, but the GRAW games didn't live up to what I was expecting, especially having played a few games on OGR with the TG crew.

You'll have fun playing through the single player. I thought some of the missions were really interesting and challenging. Adversarial mode can be fun too, given the right server. I'm not sure if the Beer Drinking Assassins still run a server, but I always found theirs fun. I think their tag is =BDA=. They run a public TS server as well.
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

We had some great TGU sessions with Leejo a while back with GRAW1.... *weeps*
      -

Comment

I just got GRAW for the 360, I'm on the last mission, and so far it's been fun. I don't think of it as a "real" GR game like the original so I am having a good time. If you ever got it on the 360 I'd try the co-op missions. :)

I'm pretty much in 360 land on all these games until I get my new system. Waiting on the Core 2 Quad Q9550 or Core 2 Extreme QX9770, X48, Nvidia next high end part. Hopefully no later than Feb. But, heck I am having the most fun with the 360 since I bought it. :)
        Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

Ok thanks guys. If it isn't actively played here it's not a big problem, The game was heavily discounted (10!!!) which is pretty cheap for a game over in England (average PC game costs 30-35). So it's not a huge waste of cash. Singleplayer is ok so far, but the graphics are making me :'(
          |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
          Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Hit me up on xbl Astr0, I'm ALWAYS up for GRAW Co-op... I mean ALWAYS!

Nobody ever wants to play it with me, I'm ususally out there doing the co-op missions alone, heh
            -

Comment

Like part 1 or two?
              I have it here just no one to play with...i got the toys and the sandbox is empty. [sigh]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X