Active GR1 PC Gamers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Active GR1 PC Gamers

Hello all. After hearing of this site from the podcast I joined this community tonight in hopes to find folks who still play GR1 on the PC. I have gradually gotten disgusted with console gaming and have gone back to my roots. Are there any members on this board playing this? Specifically, GR1 with the Centcom mod?

I searched for the proper board to post about this topic and this is the closest I found so please excuse this post being off-topic.

Thanks and I look forward to participating in this community!

Re: Active GR1 PC Gamers

Id be down for some tactical Ghost recon any night of the week, actually it might be the only FPS id actually clear time for.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

I usually play a tactical classic every thursday night around 8 PM Eastern for a couple of hours, Feel free to look for me and join in. (Classic GR, Raven Shield, and SWAT4... no mods)...

We have about 4 already in our little group, more is always welcomed.

Just FYI, out of town and away from gaming PC, next two weeks thou.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Great to hear there are some like-minded folks out there. I would definitely be in on some Thursday night gaming. Magnum, you and your group should really check out the Centcom Mod. It's very balanced and very realistic as far as kits and skins go.

I tested ubi's servers last night and upon launching a game it crashed. It's been so long since I have been online with this game that I can't remember what my firewall settings should be. Any tips would be appreciated. I'm running XP with SP 2 and AVG.

Comment

I'm down for some GR any time. Just let me know and I'll be happy to participate. I can probably rope my brother in too, for an extra player.

Comment

I've got the game coming in the mail. I'll see ya in the server after it arrives.
            Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Originally posted by LpBronco View Post
              I've got the game coming in the mail. I'll see ya in the server after it arrives.

ive had the game for months (came with my motherboard ) and never loaded it because ive never seen any action server wise and or MB wise.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X