Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this game dead???

does anyone still play this???? just asking was going through some things

and happen to find the disk :P so was checking to see if it was still around or not. :)

thanks guys :)

Re: is this game dead???

was it ever alive here at TG?

I know 3 or 4 of us get together occasionally for some co-op action... GRAW2 is actually a great, that fell through thew cracks because of UbiSoft... GRAW2 for the 360 got tons of attention, updates and 4 great map packs... GRAW2 for PC didn't get anything but a patch.

Blame UbiSoft for the early death of a pretty good tactical game.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
      (...)GRAW2 for the 360 got tons of attention, updates and 4 great map packs... GRAW2 for PC didn't get anything but a patch.

Blame UbiSoft for the early death of a pretty good tactical game.
      I agree with you Magnum,
      It is a shame the way Ubisoft behave.

How can a community be built and keep alive around such a game dropped in trash ?!
      Force is to consider GRAW2 dead because it is not in Ubisoft politic to do anything for it.

Sadly,
      Andre.

Comment

Died weeks after release, was #1 on my top wasted money I spent in 2007

Comment

Yeah...and the Only reason I bought it was because you bought it Vega... I think SnakeDoc and I got through a level or two COOP and maybe a half dozen Online Games... That's it..
          |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
          ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Originally posted by Cappy View Post
            does anyone still play this????
            Yup.
            Originally posted by Magnum50
            was it ever alive here at TG?
            Nope.
            I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Originally posted by peardog View Post
              Yeah...and the Only reason I bought it was because you bought it Vega... I think SnakeDoc and I got through a level or two COOP and maybe a half dozen Online Games... That's it..
              Yep I thought it might be a lil active, Crysis is also on my list of games recently collecting dust

Comment

thought GRAW 1 was better anyways, but thats just me.

|TG-IRR|

Comment

Why don't you guys all get together at some point, reinstall the game and give it another whorl? If I can (which I doubt, thank you Xbox and all your wonderful new game releases... evil shenanigans.), I'd love to join.
                  -

Comment

I played with a few members on the TG server for weeks after its release, but the lack of support for the game killed any real interest within a couple of months. While I still have it installed on my PC, I canít imagine playing it again. The Xbox 360 version is much better with a lot more content and plenty of players still looking for cooperative and multiplayer sessions.

It really is a shame GRAW 2 never took off. GRIN seemed to have its act together, but Ubisoft shifted its focus elsewhere. In fact, I remember something going on over at the GhostRecon.net forums regarding a gag order placed on GRIN by Ubisoft. It seems they didnít appreciate developers interacting with the gamers that actually bought the game. I believe it was eventually lifted, but that gave me a good sense of where GRAW 2 was headed.

Comment

I have trouble finding the TG server (which I'm told we still have). Can one of you show me how to connect thru console?

I can't find the darn thing!!!

Pretty bad for a new admin who can't even "see" the server.
                      Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Well..I see that the server actually exists..but has anyone been on it on months?

Comment

Birdie, where do you see the server? I sent Apophis a message about a server for GRAW 2.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/cmsinde...age=serverlist

3rd from the top..

Comment

That server is no good from what I hear. I have asked APOPHIS for a sever or bring this one back to life.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X