Thanks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks

For the great game last night. Addiction has set in and will work this game into normal rotations.

Sorry I got on so late but I had a 2142 scrim with my IHS. I wanted to get on the GRAW server to demonstrate my support for the game. I had a great time and hope I didn't annoy people too much. I also spent some time reading all of the SOP's after logging last night so I'm all caught up on my required reading. :)

The weekends are chaotic but I plan on attempting to be on either tonight or tomorrow night and will work it into my rotation when I can. Wednesdays are not as good for me as we have IHS night on 2142 and it's the only night they do that during the week as well as a weekly Thursday scrim against another community (not TG). Just wanted to post my schedule.

42nd Recon

***FORMER*** 9th Mobile Infantry Detachment - Spearheads -- BY ANY MEANS --

Without Darkness, How Could We Measure The Light?

Damnit, I am not a hobbit!

Re: Thanks

I am going to get on tonite for a while..especially if the Insurgency server is empty again..

Comment

Some darn good rounds today fellas. Thanks to Bubba for hosting several rounds of the "new" maps (you too Birdie). Hope to game with you all again soon.

Bulldog
      "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

Awesome rounds this weekend you guys!!! And now that there will be a couple custom maps on the server, things will get even better! :)

Thanks for all your efforts Bubba! :)

Comment

Originally posted by Bc2ID View Post
          Some darn good rounds today fellas. Thanks to Bubba for hosting several rounds of the "new" maps (you too Birdie). Hope to game with you all again soon.

Bulldog
          You are most welcome sir! :)
          I enjoyed it as well..Luckily I have a great connection and we were all doing fairly well with running off of my machine..now that Bubba has a couple of customs on the TG srever, all is going to get even better! :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X