X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good rounds last night

Thanks guys.

I really enjoyed the rounds last night.

Before Bubba re-started the server we tried some 4 player campign missions on some personal servers.

That was fun, anyway we can set that up on the TG server and maybe increase the player limit from 4?

Re: Good rounds last night

I am going to wait a bit to see what the turn out is going to be. I am pretty sure I can mix it up a bit in the line up, coop, TvT etc.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

campaign mode wont let ya do more than 4 people unfortunately

Comment

I have been having fun, and if the turnout remains,Bubba, when you mix it up, take a look at the work my friend BSR Vladd did with OGR and Mayhem. They are mostly TDM but he enhanced the maps with different spawn points that will rotate each time map is loaded. He also ported the SP maps in to TDM play. We had a ball with all the work he did and it would be good to see them again. But, again this will only be down the road Bubba.

Comment

My thoughts would be to try the following down the road.
          Use the TG server for general gaming. Then have a second server set up to host teams to do the storyline. Form a 4 man team and let them go, and then form another and let them play a different night. This way they will be able to pick a specialty and play through with the same people. It will be interesting to see how the team evolves over time. I would be willing to help coordinate it as well. It might never happen, but I would love to see it happen. Just a thought FWIW

42nd Recon

***FORMER*** 9th Mobile Infantry Detachment - Spearheads -- BY ANY MEANS --

Without Darkness, How Could We Measure The Light?

Damnit, I am not a hobbit!

Comment

I can always leave my box going I guess if there is interest..it has the capacity to do well over 4 man missions..or I can put the "little" box put on the net and let it chug..it will certainly handle that few players with ease..

Comment

Even though it was 2am for me, it was fun playing with you guys last night. This is a really different tactical shooter than our other games.

Comment

What I would like a little more of would be more indoor stuff...clearing rooms etc. Rainbow 6 Vegas was great with those missions. I like that one mission with the power plant.

42nd Recon

Comment

Heads-up. For those who enjoy the Clancy games Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is available @ Ebay for $5 plus shipping (paypal only). Comes out to less than $10.00

There are 34 copies remaining
                  Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Originally posted by LpBronco View Post
                    Heads-up. For those who enjoy the Clancy games Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is available @ Ebay for $5 plus shipping (paypal only). Comes out to less than $10.00

There are 34 copies remaining
                    Mine will ship Monday....

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.
                    George S. Patton

Comment

Mine will be here to me tomorow.. :)

This is your fault Bronco..if it tanks..you owe me $10..! hahahhaha

Comment

We are suffering from “pack mentality” , if Bronco starts talkin base jumping I’m out…..

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.
                        George S. Patton

Comment

whats the link? I dont wanna buy one pre-opened unless it's from someone I know. Could cause all kinds of headaches.

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/TOM-CLANCY-S-RAI...d=p3911.c0.m14

Link for ya

George S. Patton

Comment

Let me know how it goes if it works, I will order as well.

42nd Recon

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X