Teamwork

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamwork

As some have noticed GRAW takes some team work in order to get the mission accomplished.

What has worked so far is fire teams. As the player base increases I can see fire teams ranging from 2 per team to 4 per team.

Thoughts?

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Re: Teamwork

This worked well last night, but we were only playing with three at the time.

We had the squad load out with one sniper, one rifleman, and one LMG. Would have been nice if we could have had a demolitions kit to go along with it.

We should come up for some standard load outs for various maps.

Like the ones with tanks.

Two guys or more with RPGs and a rifleman or LMG for support.

Comment

It will have to work even better. I cranked it up to hard game play for a little more intense missions.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Is it possible to play the campaign in multiplayer? It would require a static team with standard roles. Even if we are able to play each mission one at a time.

42nd Recon

***FORMER*** 9th Mobile Infantry Detachment - Spearheads -- BY ANY MEANS --

Without Darkness, How Could We Measure The Light?

Damnit, I am not a hobbit!

Comment

yeah, max of 4 people though.

Comment

Anyone else notice that we gravitate into fire teams anyhow? I noticed this over the weekend with several of us. Nothing was stated, nothing was planned, it just happened. I thought it was pretty cool...

Bulldog
            "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

Pairs seem to work out pretty well...

Some scenarios suck for spawn..why they spawn you into a group of 30 or 40 bad guys all looking at you shooting is beyond me..

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X