i hate to ask this...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hate to ask this...

but will someone buy me graw 2? i cant find it at the retail stores anywere near me, and my dad does not allow me to buy from the internet. ive got friends that are playing, and i lost my cd key to the game. please will someone help?
    the avatar is not me, its my favorite singer.

Re: i hate to ask this...

Originally posted by j.barker View Post
    but will someone buy me graw 2? i cant find it at the retail stores anywere near me, and my dad does not allow me to buy from the internet. ive got friends that are playing, and i lost my cd key to the game. please will someone help?
    Go to Game Stop and have them search for it, they can have it shiped to there store from anywhere in the US....Hang in there , it took me some time to find it.

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.
    George S. Patton

Comment

Let me check Best Buy at lunch and see if they have another copy..if they do I will get it for you..

Comment

thanks you guys

Comment

Went to Best Buy and Circuit City at lunch..neither had a copy in the store..the Best Buy website shows that they do have it there, but we could not find it..

Sorry bro..

I will keep looking as I can..

Comment

Had the same problem myself. My BestBuy said they had 4 copies, but we tore the store apart and couldn't find them.

Comment

They very well could be in/on a bargain or clearance rack somewhere... Thats where I found GRAW at Target for $10 last year.. It was on the end of an isle 4 or 5 isles down from the electronics.
              Dizlor

Comment

I looked all over, then got one of the guys there to check the computer, then we both looked all over again..never even got a hint of one of them..and I had just picked mine up there a week or 2 before, and I saw that they had 3 or 4 left at that time..where they went is anyone's guess..

Comment

here you go, Game stop has it two ways, they show a bunch of copies in the us, they will ship to yopur home store, you buy it they have it shiped to the store you bought it at. Or you can goto game stop buy the game and then down load it from them at this link
                  http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/Prod...oduct_id=69025
                  So you could have it 3 days in a box or same day in a download...
                  Redneck

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.
                  George S. Patton

Comment

i just bought it from ubisoft as a digital download.... if someone were gonna buy it for him, they could register an account, buy it, give him a link to the download and copy/paste the key to him. just sayin

Comment

Good idea but not sure that fits his situation as he still can't reimburse you over the net. I'll check at Circuit City here. They had copies after I got my digital d/l.
                      Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

i got eb games here but they cary nothing but console games

Comment

oh and i looked at the website for the place i have in town, they are selling graw 2 for 30bucks, didnt you guys say you got yours 10-20? if i buy from my town arent i getting ripped off?

Comment

I paid $20 for it online, then got my money back from it from Steam, then bought it at Best Buy for $20 as well..

sorry..that was a typo..I paid $20 for it both times..

DANG I HATE GETTING OLD..!!!

Comment

oh..

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X