New To GRAW 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New To GRAW 2

OK, so I've got limited gaming time these days and am looking for something other then PoE2/BF2.

I initially was going to try to re-install Armed Assault but I'm running into activation problems and Softwrap isn't being a lot of help right now.

So, I noticed GRAW 2 is only $20 on Steam. I just downloaded the single player demo to make sure it will run OK on my system (P4 2.66Ghz, 2GB RAM, 256MB AGP 7800GS), which I'll test later tonight.

Assuming it plays OK, is the GRAW 2 server still fairly active these days? I'm thinking GRAW 2 may be a better fit for the amount of time I'll have to game as compared to Armed Assault but I want to make sure the server is fairly active in the evenings so I know I'll actually get to play with other TGers!

Re: New To GRAW 2

Hi there,

I am sorry you have had problems with the Softwrap activation.

Have you had contact with our support team yet? You should contact them at [email protected] and they will respond Monday as they do not work on the weekends.

Apologies for any problems. They will be able to help you and you can request for them to call you as well.

Softwrap

Comment

Yes, I've contacted Softwrap support and provided the information they requested (a screenshot showing the error I'm getting). I did that back on 12/31 and am waiting to hear back.

Comment

I just joined TG. I have GR, GRAW 1, and GRAW 2. What game do you guys play and whats the turnout like? I loved the games, but unless was playing with a few friends, online was rather dead.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X