X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New graw game comming

http://www.euronext.com/news/company...48465&cha=1721

Initial targets for 2009-10

Yves Guillemot continued: "2009-10 looks very promising and our teams are working flat-out to provide gamers with the best the industry has to offer. Our line-up comprises several potential blockbusters with the launch of 7 franchises, including Assassin's Creed®, Splinter Cell® and Ghost Recon®, as well as 4 license-based games including James Cameron's Avatar, 3 new brands and a further-enhanced casual games portfolio. Although we have to be cautious in light of the current economic environment, we expect Ubisoft to once again be one of the most dynamic and profitable publishers in the games industry in 2009."

These forecasts have been drawn up taking into account the launch of i) 7 franchise titles, including Assassin's Creed 2, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell ConvictionTM, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon and Anno®; ii) 3 new brands including I Am Alive; iii) 4 movie license-based games including James Cameron's Avatar, a new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game and the sequel to Arthur and the Invisibles; and iv) an enriched casual games portfolio which will be focused on the successful Petz, Imagine, My Coach and PlayZoneTM series.

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.
    George S. Patton

Re: New graw game comming

YAY, splinter cell!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse