The new maps are great!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new maps are great!

I wanted everyone to know the new maps are huge and fun to play even with the AI. I would like to get enough people interested in this game so we can have some human vs human. 5 on 5 would be good but 10 vs 10 would be awesome.
    "The mind stretched to a new concept can never return to it's orginal dimension."
    "What the mind can conceive and believe..... it can achieve."

The Mediator

Re: The new maps are great!

Mediator - I think we have enough players that want to play, but it seems we're all scattered and a bit disorganized.
    |TG-Irr|Duc748s

sigpic

Comment

Ok guys, let's get organized. What night could we play?
      How is Saturday night? We need to set a night and start playing; We have lots of maps that can be just T vs. T, If you interested in a graw night chime in…
      If I get three or more responces I will start a poll and we can pick a night....

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.
      George S. Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Duc748s View Post
        Mediator - I think we have enough players that want to play, but it seems we're all scattered and a bit disorganized.
        +1 i think we should establish some organizing..
        If you show your head then your dead....

Comment

Frank,

Lets start a poll for all the active users to decide on a night.

Any night other than Thursday or Friday work for me (those are my real pistol match nights)

Originally posted by redneck_fgf View Post
          Ok guys, let's get organized. What night could we play?
          How is Saturday night? We need to set a night and start playing; We have lots of maps that can be just T vs. T, If you interested in a graw night chime in…
          If I get three or more responces I will start a poll and we can pick a night....

Comment

I agree on the poll. I had fun the other night with Bubba, redneck_fgf, Hazmat and two others that joined in (sorry I forgot your names if you are at TG). T v T is good, even co-op against AI would be fine, as the rounds we played co-op were tough. I could even go for a "practice" night during the week sometime.

If anyone wants to play during the week PM me here, X-Fire, or TG TS (I am usually either on server 1 editing channel or in Server 2 - |TSg|Duc748s)

I am still impressed at the level of the graphics and yet this game is a few years old. I think GRAW and GRAW 2 were underrated. Between GRAW2 , PR and ArmA, man my plate is full. Now I need to find time for FEAR 2 (PC) and the upcoming KillZone 2 for PS3 LOL
            |TG-Irr|Duc748s

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...