New Maps On the server....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Maps On the server....

New maps on the server, they are ready to down load above..... Graw Maps 4 map pack.
    Last edited by Bubba; 02-22-2009, 09:14 PM.

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.
    George S. Patton

Re: New Maps On the server....

Those of us that tested, we get rid of coop_bogie_toxic_v1_5b correct? As I see v2 in the map pack
    |TG-Irr|Duc748s

sigpic

Comment

Training V5 didn't work for me. It wouldn't even let me start the game unless I deleted it.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
      Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
      Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

yes, same for me. could not even load the game until I renamed that map.

Comment

Training V5 and coop_bogie_toxic_v1_5b need to be deleted. I really hope you enjoy the game play of these new maps. There is a new map coming soon that will challenge the best of players...
          I will keep you posted on it's timeline.

RedNeck

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.
          George S. Patton

Comment

IS there a way that someone can put in a freaking ZEUS on some of these maps!??

I mean really!

That Havoc is really causing a storm load of havoc!! Trying to get back to the new LZ and the chopper just hovers over the spawn...

19 deaths it took me to drop the chopper with an M240!

Comment

On most maps there is a zeus, on the boat use the mounted guns on the side of the ship left side as your looking from spawn, it takes 3 passes.. On compound there are 2, hint; look upstairs in building with a sniper. On village there is none, but a great place where 2 can bring it down very easily…

George S. Patton

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X