Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow! Bogie Occupation Day is a target rich environment...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow! Bogie Occupation Day is a target rich environment...

Hopped on last night for a little single player walk thru map introduction and I may or may not have the right map identified but it was something about getting linked up with an informant, then get the General's location, get to the extract sadly the blackhawk gets shot down and you have to get to a new LZ for extraction but a Havok decides to make life total hell.

That map was a normal move to cover shoot and move to more cover and shoot up till the hawk got nuked and the havok took over. It was a very white knuckle experience because I wanted to keep my K/D ratio low so moving from building to building to stay away from the chopper and then add in the fact that the new AI is so damn aggressive that the minute you stand up to look for the next avenue of approach they can pick you off or rally their troops to close down all exits is amazing!

Great job on adding this map.

I wonder if the AI numbers gets increased with the amount of players that are on the server?

End score:

K: 196 D: 11

And I never did take out the Havok!

Re: Wow! Bogie Occupation Day is a target rich environment...

Not the right title, will get it though.
    Map is great, and yes they do get more with more players, Bubba and I played it and had like 140 kills and we did not finish the map....

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.
    George S. Patton

Comment

Re: Wow! Bogie Occupation Day is a target rich environment...

That is a fun MAP. Very challenging.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X