Reporting for duty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reporting for duty

just wanted to let yall know that i have finally got this game and need some help.

first of all where do all the maps go?? second of all is there a mod that i need to download? thirdly how populated are the servers??? i know these are some pretty stupid questions but im a pretty stupid person!!!!! :)

cant wait to see you guys on the battlefield

jack

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Re: Reporting for duty

lets get some gaming on tonight fellas!!!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

I got on around 8-8:30 CDT last night but I guess you had already gone.

A few pubbies got on and played a game or two. I invited them to the TG forums. Some nice guys.

What is Ghost Recon night?
      The Old Guy
      kin3
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome!

Ready for some Saturday night fever?
        Try to get on each Saturday at about 4:00 EST, or 9:00 GMT, thats when the most REGULARS are on.

In general, try to get on around the afternoon/evening time, and don't be put off if no one is on, if one person is on, more will come.

There's no mod, but try to use Teamspeak, especially on the Saturday.

Look on the map pack thread in the sticky section, download all the maps, and then extract them (i use 7zip.). Then run the files and a normal installation window should come up.
        Last edited by BlindGamer; 03-24-2009, 12:51 PM. Reason: spelling

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -Plato
        "Whiskey, yet again, will have my babies." -TheSkudDestroyer

Comment

sorry fellas i was on last night but i had trouble with the game. whenever i put my disc in the cd-rom/dvd-rom and try and start the game up it tells me that i do not have the original disc in, kinda funny that it says that when i launch from the auto run feature that comes up when you put in the cd.

then i triend re-installing the game, and the same damn thing comes up. im getting kinda pissed to tell you guys the truth. bought two games from bestbuy (arma gold and GRAW) got home and the arma game didnt have a manual in it so i didnt have the cd key to install it. now this thing with graw!!!

but ill try and fix it to see what i can do. but i didnt see our server in the server menu?? i tried searching for server address and all i got was zip?? actually i found that our server is called Tacticalgamer.com server 1 but no such luck finding it in game. maybe a little help would be nice.

ill try and see you guys in the virtual battlefield

Jack

Comment

Jack, when the game is installed there is also a patch that will need to be d/led and installed. I'm sure you've tried running as administrator but I didn't have any issues running the game from a Digital Download.
            Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X