joinin GRAW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joinin GRAW

hey guys, i've been thingking about buying this game for a while now and deceided what the heck? i've played the 360 version and thought that was fun so i thought the TG version would have a lot less more f bombs and more tactical. well i'll be gettin the game from ebay in 1-4 days so cya soon on the game!
    We're not retreating, we're advancing in another direction

Re: joinin GRAW

Cya in game. Xfire me.
    The Old Guy
    kin3
    sigpic

Comment

good to see you man, glad to know that im not the only noob playing this game for the first time

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

heh i know what im doing tho... i've played this on my 360 since whenever it came out so i knwo the basic maps and basic gameplay.

i beleive i have you on xfire kin, mines chief1122

Comment

yep roger that i just have to make sure that i have to turn on that program....i leave it off b/c it goes hay wire when i play COD4.... so ill see you on tonight if i dont get to addicted to PR

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Going to play some tonight. I will be on T/S about 6 PM MST give or take a couple of minutes.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

ok according to my shipping info that i just got i have to wait 2-5 buisness days... :(

Comment

Ah well
                DO my utmost powergolding and enjoy happy daily life....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X