New to GRAW2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to GRAW2

Just popping in to say hey an that I'm getting this via the front page hopefully see u all soon. 8) Played the original GR1+exp's, GRAW1 8)
    "It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
    "To show you what a difference retirement makes. Last year when I gave an order, 541,000 men and women jumped," he explained. "Now I can't even get the plumber to come over."
    Norman Schwarzkopf

Re: New to GRAW2

Make sure you read the forums and install the map packs as our stable has grown considerably.

Good to have you aboard.
    Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

I just picked this up too. (I can't resist a $5 deal.) Is there a night you guys usually play?
      The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
      I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

we usually play on Saturday mornings but there are usually people on at all times of day. Remember this is a slow style of play, if you run you will die.

It is a lot of fun, glad to have you aboard.:row__642:
        The Old Guy
        kin3
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome. Yesterday we had some great rounds almost all day. i added a couple of new maps and we had a blast. Look for us on T/S. As kin said, it is a very slow paced game. We had two fire teams last night and are death rate was VERY low.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

I'm glad people like my article. I know that I have a 128th member that is getting the game and one member of the 21st got it yesterday. I'm glad we have a handful of new people.

Comment

I wonder who you're talking about Oniell :)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

(still has to download a few 100some maps)

Also congrats on your adminship, your excellency. (May you please spawn in 100 zombie AIs?)
              Without teamwork, you'll never survive.
              Without betrayal you'll never win.

Comment

Originally posted by Fruvous View Post
                I wonder who you're talking about Oniell :)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

(still has to download a few 100some maps)

Also congrats on your adminship, your excellency. (May you please spawn in 100 zombie AIs?)
                Hmm...I wonder.

Anyway Fruvous, I'm counting on playing with you tomorrow or tonight.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X