Bring a newbie up to speed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring a newbie up to speed?

Hello guys - sorry to ask such newbie stuff, but I just came across TG and your GRAW section quite by chance!

To be honest I didn't know *anyone* played GRAW/2 anymore - so was very plesantly surprised to see you have a whole section devoted to it. :)

Just wondering if you still actively get together for a game on aregular basis (your threads seem to suggest you still do).

Again - sorry to ask what are probably obvious things - but just wanted to clarify interest and activity. :)

Regards,

Ranger

Re: Bring a newbie up to speed?

Welcome. Yes we do. We have a good following. Find us on T/S. People pop into the server when someone populates it. Saturdays afternoons is our scheluled day we play. Also watch the forums for some of us post when we are going to play. Also check our forums for the maps you will need to download.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

The map selection is quite extensive. If you need any help let us know. The GRAW admins (can usually find one or more in TS) and the community members in X-Fire are excellent resources and will be more than glad to help.
      Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

^-- I can attest to that!
        Without teamwork, you'll never survive.
        Without betrayal you'll never win.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement