New Server and Game Updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Server and Game Updates

Graw is going to get a new home. This week I will be moving the game to it's new home. Also I will be installing the original Graw (squad based) version as well. Be patient, I should have all this done by the week end. I will need to get the configs set up for the original Graw and then we are going to need some testing.:)

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Re: New Server and Game Updates

I have taken the server down so that I can get the game files moved over to the new server. I should have Graw 2 up and running by the end of the day. The original Graw should be up and running by the end of the week as soon as I can get the XML files configured.

Comment

Cool, I'm bringing some new blood with me. Just getting his map packs squared away.
      Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

While I don't play GRAW1-2 online, this news got me thinking: would it be possible (time and ping permitting) to play one of the campaign missions in Coop? I was thinking maybe "Vip 2 is down" :p
        sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

You can always do that. It doesn't take a dedicated server. Check the X-Fire GRAW group and hit us up, we'll play.
          Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

OK folks, Graw2 is up and running. It is so much smoother on the new box. Now all I have to do is work on the Original Graw and get it running.

Comment

since this is on our box :) is there any way to streamline the download of all the maps that is necessary to play? i know that there is almost 8 or so different downloads that containe the maps, i would like to ask that they all get condensed down to one map pack rar or 7zip file??

i would like to play since i own both games

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Cool stuff! Thanks man!

Comment

Unfortunately GRAW2 doesn't provide the same mechanisms as GRAW for downloading additional content. I'll check with the guys who did the Community Uploader for DR and see if their system would work for us.

It even shows up under my favorites without searching, Uh Yah!
                  Last edited by LpBronco; 02-24-2010, 01:36 PM.
                  Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

When I get Graw running I am going to look at how the re-direct is set up so we can get the optimum download for the maps. As Bronco pointed out we do not have a re-direct with Graw2 so you must download the map packs. I have made the map packs as evenly as possible as to not overwhelm the download size.

Comment

Originally posted by LpBronco View Post
                      You can always do that. It doesn't take a dedicated server. Check the X-Fire GRAW group and hit us up, we'll play.
                      Wilco. I completely missed the thread about the X-Fire group. :p

Originally posted by Jack Bauer
                      since this is on our box :) is there any way to streamline the download of all the maps that is necessary to play? i know that there is almost 8 or so different downloads that containe the maps, i would like to ask that they all get condensed down to one map pack rar or 7zip file??

i would like to play since i own both games
                      I downloaded the maps in the thread and tried connecting a couple of days ago but the server was running a coop mission that was not included in the downloaded packs. :)

Edit: and that was because I completely missed the sticky thread about the maps. I really need to start paying attention to thise stickies...
                      sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...