Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon : Future Soldier

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon : Future Soldier

The graphics do not even need to be improved at all for me to want to buy this game, the trailer speaks for itself..

http://pc.ign.com/dor/objects/142903...ler_32310.html

Got to give +rep to Bamboo for posting about this game, and the other one that doesn't seem that interesting off the bat..

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon : Future Soldier

I hope we can get some kind of GR come back at TG. It looks great!

Comment

I like the mini rocket backpacks. Yep, this one will find room on my hard drives.
      Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Can't say that I'm impressed.
        Other than the fact that it appears that Russia is again one of the bad guy, the entire sci-fi tech does not impress me.
        Frankly I would prefer to have a game with a realistic representation of the Future Warrior equipment currently being test-fielded, with a good amount of moder weapons and customization.
        What I mean is that the amount of technological gadgets we have avaiable NOW is pretty impressive, so why have a game set in a sci-fi future?
        Besides, if I want an advanced battle armor with active camo, I'll just play Crysis 2 instead. :icon_bigg
        sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

Great trailer! I don't really care if it has cloaks or drones or not (altough it looks cool in the video!), as long as they make it a good fun balanced MP game. I'll be watching out for this one this summer.

Comment

Frankly, GRAW fits more into what you are talking about, Merula.

I think this will be a great game, at least the trailer and what the development team describe the game to be. I hope it works out.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I too am looking forward to a new GR game with a great MP factor in it. To be honest, GRAW 1 was the game that brought me into TG, indirectly though.

I remember playing i think its called OGR coop and I was playing on people at TGP and they were all silent. I asked why they weren't talking and they told me about TS, that's where I started liking games that required patience and teamwork. I remember that we had the AI on some type of modded extreme level and so it was nearly impossible to beat. We couldn't respawn and the teamwork and communication was intense.

Somehow TG came out of that and at the same time i started PR so it all came together.

I have ubisoft to thank for a new way of playing and I hope that this future soldier game brings back great MP gameplay.

Comment

this is cool and looks like what they were doing...
                http://www.howstuffworks.com/invisibility-cloak.htm

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.
                George S. Patton

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X