GRAW Clean HUD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRAW Clean HUD

There's a new "Clean HUD" mod up for download that's a bit more involved than the other one.

Clean HUD

Beware before you install this one though that it removes both enemy and friendly indicator diamonds, and the unscoped crosshair has been removed from all weapons.

Personally, I like the way the health/ammo/compass have been changed but I don't think I could live without my crosshair or my diamonds. There are too many close combat situations where it's not practical to scope in.
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Re: GRAW Clean HUD

I tried and love it... You get use to no indicator diamonds quick, but sometimes i do wish I still had the cross hair... but I can get use to it also.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Evo<^|SiNz|^>
      There's a new "Clean HUD" mod up for download that's a bit more involved than the other one.....

Beware before you install this one though that it removes both enemy and friendly indicator diamonds, and the unscoped crosshair has been removed from all weapons.
      The way it should be, IMO!

Thanks for posting this.

Comment

Wow is all I have to say, I'm glad I tried this. It is WAY more immersive without the diamonds and all the clutter on the screen. And I don't miss my reticle a bit.

Found this on the GR.net forums in case you do want your unscoped crosshair reticule.

If you remove the files called crosshair_scar.xml and crosshair_saw.xml from the gui-folder you still have everything else but with stock crosshairs
        Last edited by Evo<^|SiNz|^>; 06-09-2006, 02:49 PM.
        "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
        He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X