maps like crazy being released...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maps like crazy being released...

Unfortunately if it ain't co-op I don't play it, but some of you may be intrested... 6 new maps released today, more tomorrow...

http://www.ghostrecon.net/index.html
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: maps like crazy being released...

Mag you should try domination, I did not like gr1 death match, but this domination has a real tactical gamer feel to it when they set max deaths, and your on comms. I play @ the BeerDrinkingAssassins.com server, since I cant play here due to lack of intrest. I think if we got some people interested it would be really great game here.

Comment

I can testify that the BDA dom server is fun if you can get on a team with some people communicating with eachother over TS. Their TS channel info is listed on the server splash screen. You only get 5 lives, which cuts down heavily on the run and gun. Consequently, there are lots of people who simply camp in a little alley with a grenade launcher/SCAR combination and pick people off all round.
      "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
      He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Evo<^|SiNz|^>
        I can testify that the BDA dom server is fun if you can get on a team with some people communicating with eachother over TS. Their TS channel info is listed on the server splash screen. You only get 5 lives, which cuts down heavily on the run and gun. Consequently, there are lots of people who simply camp in a little alley with a grenade launcher/SCAR combination and pick people off all round.
        The game invites that which you describe. I played a few times and was doing fairly well just hiding on a roof with a grenade launcher.

Comment

I'll definitely be there once the server files are released and we can play the TG way!! I'm spoiled...I can't play anyway else!! LOL

Chappie

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X