Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "VIP 2 is Down" Vids

**Spoilers Ahead!**

I found some interesting videos linked in the GR forums to the end sequence of the third mission, "VIP 2 is down". It's in single player, but since this will probably be a popular coop map until something new comes along I thought I'd share. This guy takes a little different approach than I took in SP, or have seen taken in coop. The first clip isn't anything groundbreaking, aside from the fact that he single-handedly defends the first wave of attack on the embassy. The second clip points out a pretty solid defense position we may want to experiment with in coop. It certainly takes a LOT of the heat off the squad leader. But you'll notice he has trouble with the last tank.

Clip #1
    Clip #2

There's also some pretty neat views of the fireworks produced by the Apaches toward the end. Also notice he uses the Apaches against the APC's and infantry.

I think it would be fun to experiment with additional defense positioning around the embassy in coop mode! In hindsight, it seems like packing everyone inside is a bad idea.
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Re: "VIP 2 is Down" Vids

wow!

Pretty impressive. That wasn't the first time through that mission I'm guessin!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X