A new PR:Arma2 Forum?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new PR:Arma2 Forum?!

I was very confused when the PR forum had suddenly gone. Then I saw it had been made into a PR:BF2 and PR:A2 and I was like :O

Seems the release is imminent!

Edit: Also I almost forgot: FIRST!

And well done for breaking her in! I imagine an official announcement will follow soon, but it was decided that PR as an entity was big enough to have it's own forum free from BF2 and ArmA as such. New game, new clean start, what better way to create a bad ass successful community title at TG?!:)

As for the release.....patient bear is patient!

Comment

Re: A new PR:Arma2 Forum?!

Good to see TG joining in on the PR Arma train :), will defiantly see me playing.

Comment

Really swank to see the redisign of the forums to put PR where it should be... its own seperate entity.

Comment

Cant wait for Arma PR.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

Its about time PR got its own separate forum, it deserves it. PR:ArmA, here we come!
            |TG-73rd|Socomseal
            |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Congrats to the PR folks and welcome to PR:ArmA.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

I have much I want to say guys but I am flat out at the moment and have little time, expect more tomorrow, very excited, good times ahead for all!

Comment

Can't wait for the annoucment/ any details on the matter wicks

Exciting times for PR and for TG, looking forward to the future. especially seeing as my game time is going to increase a lot over the next 2 months :)
                  AnimalMother
                  Ex TG-31st LR
                  "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
                  sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

I've been looking forward to this. Its the only reason I bought ArmA2.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X