PR:ArmA and ArmA 3 question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR:ArmA and ArmA 3 question

Im currently in the proess of a building a new pc for these types of demanding games. So with arma3 around the corner, will a I have to buy arma2 just to play PR? Because arma3 will come out and im defenitely gonna check that out. So for the newbie to arma, its kinda irritating that I have to buy arma2 and 3 together.

Re: PR:ArmA and ArmA 3 question

ArmA3 is not due until Summer 2012, so you have a ways to go.
    |TG-73rd|Socomseal
    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Re: PR:ArmA and ArmA 3 question

For PR ArmA all you need is Combined Arms which is ArmA2+Operation Arrowhead. There are a ton of places to pick it up as a bundle for really cheap. But as far as ArmA 3, as Socom said, it's in Pre-Alpha right now. So you have plenty of time to work on PC upgrades and such. But for the time being I would focus on meeting the system requirements for ArmA 2.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X