Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRAA Saturday Night Fiver?

PR is getting out to public on Friday.

I got a tip that you guys have licence for PRAA beta server.

I want some PRAA Saturday Night Fiver!

I didn't see any event label lately.

Wrong forum. PR:ARMA has it's own forum section.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Re: PRAA Saturday Night Fiver?

Well, as for the event, I think that it would be a great idea, maybe not Saturday as people who are not that familiar with the Arma engine would still be getting used to it, but I feel in a weeks time that your suggestion would be fantastic.

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

I don't think an actual big event would be the right route. Release party pew pew session...that might be the best ;) I'm sure the server will be jumping Saturday night and it might be standing room only! Lol

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

OHHHHH EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE NOW

I thought Public Licenses were going out later on, so I was really confused when you guys were all "We'll have our own server"

I didn't know we had a beta license. That's really cool, I just assumed it'd be one of the "official" servers, but with all TG people as admins. I'm assuming [RIP] will get one too...? >:]

Unless it's exactly what I thought it would be, and I look stupid right now. I guess I'll just have to find out in 14 hours.

Comment

Wormeaton and all. The release is the big event!

Friday will be party party time and as with all parties, as hosts, we are going to be busy busy. I have to ensure Jeepo and Dredge don't drink directly out of the punch bowl, pass round nibbles and serve drinks. Initially a lot of people will be getting to grips with the truly epic scale of PR ARMA and finding their feet.

Over the coming weeks we will have a series of events including :-

- Passworded special events
            - Learn TG nights (live fire training for new players where the targets shoot back)

Stay tuned for updates, in the meantime check your loadout, clean your weapon and watch those training videos, we deploy soon TG.

Comment

Me and Jeepo already have plans to spike the punch bowl Wicks. You are going to have your work cut out for you hhehehehe

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Wicks View Post
                - Learn TG nights (live fire training for new players where the targets shoot back)
                I volunteer to be the boss battle.

Comment

One advice for Saturday Night Fever.

A A A A STAYING ALIVE STAYING ALIVE ...

Comment

More advice....

|

Comment

Comment