Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PROJECT REALITY: ARMA 2...RELEASED! Get it while it's hot!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PROJECT REALITY: ARMA 2...RELEASED! Get it while it's hot!

^ title says it all.

Re: PROJECT REALITY: ARMA 2...RELEASED! Get it while it's hot!

Link!

Download PR ArmA!

Comment

on it !

Comment

Will installing PR affect playing standard A2OA on Bravo, or is it implemented just as other mods?

Comment

It won't affect your install at all! :) Servers are crazy busy right now, over 130 people on TG, we had over 160 at our peak. If there are issues, report on the normal channels, as you can imagine the admins are pretty stretched right now! :)

Comment

Notice: Expect to wait before having a chance to get in one of the 2 servers we have running. Due to the massive amount of connection requests, we're allowing players to get on in waves. Allows smoother gameplay and less issues server wise (desync, etc..)

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
            The BigC

Comment

I played one death on one of the few servers I saw running. I must have had the filters set wrong.

There was some heavy lag, but I haven't messed with any settings yet.

Nevertheless, I loved what I saw. I hopped in a Jackal with some dude and I drove towards the objective where the rest of our blue guys were.

We came across an enemy fob and hosed four or five guys that were milling about. I tried to get out of the Jackal while the gunner covered me but my lag was too severe to quickly move to the FOB under fire, so I got back into the driver's seat of the Jackal.

As we started to pull away, an RPG came flying in exploding on the ground in front of us but let us start to speed away... before we got shot in the face.

I only messed around for five or ten minutes and had a good experience. It felt much more like PR than like Arma, at least to me.

Can't wait to play on TG!

Comment

Add-ons?

Comment

I am on vacation until 1 Oct and away from my computer so can't play , damn the bad luck!

Comment

OMG this is game is so much fun....

So after trying for awhile i was able to get on the TG server and joined the squad with some TG members in it.

the game had just started so we jumped into a ural and headed for the first objective. We dropped off the squad of about 12 guys at the first obj and had them set up a perimeter. SL and 3 of us then went about setting up the forward outpost. As we were making our way on foot back to the obj the squad reported they were under attack by two apcs. We were too far out to use LAT and had no HAT so we were cut down rather quickly. We repsawned at base and took one of our APCs to the obj on the way to the obj it was reported that both APCs of the blu team had been taken out. So we dorve into town and set up a northern perimeter on the obj. in order to better protect ourselves we backed into a small alley way accidently knocking down one of the walls..only to discover a full 8 man squad on the other side getting ready to attack the obj..they ere quick work for the APC's HE shells.

In the next game I started a squad and grabbed a ride from a merlin to obj outpost near an airport. we began moving on the obj and spotted an enemy fob, they also spotted us and we began to exchange fire, with only 3 men i laid down smoke and we moved back into the tree cover and came back to the obj from the north, when we got eyes back on the enmy fob they had been engaged by friendly forces from the other side using a jackal and so were not looking our way, we were able to quickly move up on their back and engage them in a deadly cross fire using the terrain to mask the friendly fire coming from the opposite direction. the fob fell almost instantly.

we then set up our own defenses and prepared for the counter attack..we did not wait long.

the enemy attacked from the south west using long range rpgs and mg fire to advance, i had broke my squad into Fireteams and placed them in a semi circle around the obj facing the enemy as the enemy approached they were unable to spot 2 of the fts due to them using good concealment and maintaining low profiles. The enemy brought in heavy cav with an APC but they too only fired on the known location of FT bravo which were using the local buildings for cover. the APC approached the position at rapid speed only to discover the LAT of FT Charlie which had hidden in a small gulley to the south west of the obj. our own APC then showed up and took care of any remaining infantry allowing us to move on to the next obj.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You will not survive the storm."
                    The warrior whispers back, "I AM the storm."

Comment

Originally posted by seg[TDev] View Post
                      Add-ons?
                      no addons beyond whats in the PRAA mod

Comment

You only need operation arrowhead (or combined arms) and the 1.59 patch. No other add ons are required.

Comment

Originally posted by CR8Z View Post
                          You only need operation arrowhead (or combined arms) and the 1.59 patch. No other add ons are required.
                          You need Combined Arms which is Arma2 plus Operation Arrowhead combined. Arma2 or Operation Arrowhead by themselves will not work

Comment

Shouldn't this be in PR:ARMA thread?

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

I think you are right Low, make it so.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X