No announcement yet.

PR Servers - if locked how to get in!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] PR Servers - if locked how to get in!

Guys, if you find the servers locked please join our Teamspeak "PR Waiting Channel" and hit up an admin. We will unlock the server for you and you can come play. This is temporary, we are hoping once the crazy dies down we can keep them open! :)

This prevents lag spikes, prevents disconnects, and means everyone can have a good time.

Re: PR Servers - if locked how to get in!

This is just a suggestion, but any new players to the Arma game that are waiting on TS could always be directed to the Vanilla Alpha Arma server, so as to get a feel of how the game moves. I always thought of the Alpha server as a good basic training server for all training of newer people before introducing them to any kind of mods. First learn the basics, once learned never forgotten. Now they can move up to a modded server be it Bravo or PR:Arma. It will prove to be a less of a drain on your Admin personel and you will have a trooper almost ready for combat assignment. He just has to follow orders and not hold up the process with all kind of questions and on the spot briefings. The Admins can set it up with Domination or Insurgency and hold short squad formation training sessions, familiarization with weapon systems, gear loadouts, vehicle, or other areas that seem to be clogging the present modded servers.

Comment

Also, if you want in an no one is in TS? Holler in here and someone will be along asap.

Comment

It's locked right now and I want to work, I'll try TS.
        Can't stop won't stop til I take a headshot,..somebody Friggin heal me already this is getting boring, Medic!! Medic!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Nice I can promise you 6 to 10 RGG members on this event. ;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X