Official PR ArmA 2 Bug List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] Official PR ArmA 2 Bug List

The official feedback threads can be found here, it would be greatly appreciated by the DEV's if you could take the time to document any and all bugs you find!

Many Thanks!

Bug Thread

Re: Official PR ArmA 2 Bug List

As a place holder/warning to the TG community:

Bug: Deployment Screen Lock Up
    Replicate: Hit enter/click ok before the deployment screen fully loads.
    Results in the deployment screen locking up and the player inable to do anything ingame except Alt-F4.

Comment

Bug: Bluescreen rarely in game then it refuses to work afterwards.
      Replicate: Don't know how.

It only happens to me in project reality. It wouldn't be a big deal if the game would work after the blue screen, but it doesn't. It refuses to launch after i reboot from a BSOD. I will click on the exe and it will show the loading icon for half a second and that's it, nothing else will happen. I don't BSOD in any other game or program. Every time I BSOD (3 times now) I have to reinstall PR.

Win 7 64bit
      I run the game on an ocz force 3 SSD
      8GB of RAM

Comment

Originally posted by Priceee View Post

It only happens to me in project reality. It wouldn't be a big deal if the game would work after the blue screen, but it doesn't. It refuses to launch after i reboot from a BSOD. I will click on the exe and it will show the loading icon for half a second and that's it, nothing else will happen. I don't BSOD in any other game or program. Every time I BSOD (3 times now) I have to reinstall PR.

Win 7 64bit
        8GB of RAM
        I was messing around with some safemode and sandbox settings with avast and I found I can run it with avast sandbox just in case anyone has the same problem. I haven't tried connecting to any servers this way though.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceee View Post

Win 7 64bit
          8GB of RAM
          Before running your PR ARMA shortcut, can you check your \Bohemia Interactive\@pr folder to see if there is __praaexe file in it ? If so delete it and try to run the game again.

Comment

v.0.15 Bugs:

1. VEHICLES - Sometimes slings don't attach to MTVR, but to an FO crate, that is in MTVR's cargo
            2. VEHICLES - There are 3 sandbags in MTVR cargo by default, but if i unload them and try to load again, only 2 sandbags will be loaded (and there is no more free space to load anything else)
            3. SQUAD MANAGEMENT - Squad waypoints don't disappear from the map after i delete them(especially Regroup and Attack)
            4. SQUAD MANAGEMENT - Team waypoints can't be seen in 1st person mode, though they are seen on the map
            5. PORTSIDE MAP - couldn't find heli rep crate in Service Point list
            6. MORTAR - there is a gap between smal and medium range (200-300m or so)
            7. MORTAR - calculations don't match the actual bombed area (noticed on PORTSIDE MAP)
            8. MORTAR - (bug or feature) smoke barrage last about 10sec after the blow (isn't it too short?) and the blow is too powerful (got injured from about 200m)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X