No announcement yet.

Thanks........and now a task!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] Thanks........and now a task!

People of TG, lend me your.......money.

So, the admin team would like to say thanks at this point for all the support and help you guys have given. The reports of tardery have been coming in. SM kicks have been handled, and server performance is more stable.

So far, we are running 2 PR ArmA servers at 64 players each. These have been full night and day for the most part. This will hopefully increase in the future to a higher player count, but we are not in the mind to fiddle with it just yet. The standard of play has increased hugely already, and I would like to thank you guys for playing it and showing pubbies the way. The damand on us has been huge, but you have all responded.

So at this point I would like to say some things.:

1. Keep reporting people if they break our rules. As you can imagine it is difficult to have admins in game 24/7. Use xfire, use TS, and always always use the CAA thread HERE.

2. Keep showing people the TG way. All reports across the board about our server on all the forums have been very positive, so thanks for that. Looks like TG is fast becoming the place to play PR ArmA, as I suspected it would. ;) Let keep the standard up.

3. Hacks. We know about them and are monitoring them. We are hoping to have a solution rolled out later today. I say hoping, so watch this space.

That's all I got for now, go play.

Re: Thanks........and now a task!

No problem reporting people who break the rules after being warned. Admins will be busy for the next couple weeks :)
    sigpic

Dont be shy, add me on Steam by clicking the icon below.

Comment

Just a heads up for people, but the server fix went out last night. Hacks should be a lot less common.

Comment

Good work admin team :)

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepo View Post
          Just a heads up for people, but the server fix went out last night. Hacks should be a lot less common.
          This makes me happy. Hopefully you were able to stick that guy's head on a pike!

Comment

i would suggest to put the basic rules in the MOTD of the server so new players know what they are. (teamwork, no foul language, use VON, name squads, etc.)
            right now i see a lot of new players who even don't know what the basic rules are. not by ignorance, they just dont know that there are some to follow.

keep up the good work! matches are getting more organized every day.
            best
            ---------------------------------
            Rabommel

Arma2: DocMabuse
            ---------------------------------

Comment

Good idea, will tinker when I get home.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server