Incidents of September 4th, 2011

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AAR] Incidents of September 4th, 2011

Started the day out as a crewman in the battlefield handling the Warrior of BLUFOR. After some waiting an old friend bagiuar joins the squad to gun for me. I used my binocs to spot for bagiuar and he would take snipers off of roofs. We were quickly taken care of by OPFOR though.

After our loss of the Warrior we turned into a regular infantry squad with a Jackal. Foxxy (Inf x 10 SL) asked Marco's (SL of logistics) squad to attack Villa. Me and Bagiuar was on our way to support Marco's squad. Sadly we were ambushed on the way by a lone soldier. Shameful on our part as we past him with high speed. Turned around realizing what we have done, only for him to gun us both down like a couple watermelons waiting to be shot.

By this time TaticalJay and Naco joined the squad. We were finally able to regroup. Once regrouped and while I was trying to decide how to recover the Jackal we lost, one of the guys said there is a sniper inside the house about 200 meters from us, firing into our only Forward Outpost.

We made up the plan before we get close to the house. Naco and TacticalJay go first all the way to the House, while Bagiuar and me cover. Once first team is there bagiuar and me would catch up. Then we would breach in take him out. One important thing was to follow the plan without any further talking over VON. Plan went perfectly, and as we stacked up outside the door, we could hear the enemy sniper giving reports to his superior. Naco goes in first as TacticalJay and us follow in. After about a two minutes of silent movement, first thing I hear is "Alright, he is down" and "Oh they found me".

Squad increased and decreased in size over time as BLUFOR was getting beat pretty bad by the OPFOR. No Forward outposts were built for BLUFOR side and BLUFOR was cornered to its main base. After some fighting and great help from Foxxy's (Inf x 10 SL) Marco and me took back a base (Military Base). Our squad was looking to build a FO pushing into their line and us four was occupying a hill overwatching the big city. Every now and then a sniper would take a shot at us. Bagiuar was able to fix the enemy's position, but none of our weapons had the effective range to engage him.

While waiting for our FO to be dropped, we called in the Apache to take out that sniper. This sniper effectively held our movement, and all members of the squad was behind a rock afraid to peek out. Apache hovered high altitude, with building location spotted by us, leveled the building. It was sight to see especially after being harassed by one sniper for so long. Then Marco's (Logistics SL) squad showed up the FO in the Merlin chopper and Marco (Logistics SL) set up a mortar pit while we built the only FO after so long of being cornered.

Sorry I cannot remember the important Apache Pilot's name or the Merlin Pilot's name.

Happy gaming and don't frustrate your SL. He is there so you can have fun. It is annoying when every squad you join is silently doing their own thing isn't it?

Re: Incidents of September 4th, 2011

Some very good times and a great day of PR, indeed. I do have to say that the best moment was when the Apache leveled that building the sniper was on! Great squad leading B!

Comment

Nice AAR man, we need more of these.

Comment

Nice AAR. Wish I was there.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
        The BigC

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X