Incidents of September 9th, 2011

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incidents of September 9th, 2011

Well in PR:Arma history, this is the day that pubbies won against TG. But under some marvelous leaders arose from the pubbie land. By "pubbie land" I mean in our eyes - "the TG ians' eyes".

Acknowledgements:

archwyrm ---- Golf squad leader. I heard him through Command channel only. He had a sizable squad doing some serious damage. He accomplished everything I asked him to do. True teamplayer.
    Def(aka Tom)--- Mortar team leader. Did not hear him a lot except when he was in trouble...

Now my team:::

I just kind of said what to do to them... But they are the ones executed. So I present to you two people that were most in contact with me...

A_Mustang : a soft spoken gentleman with a talent for leadership. Actually I forced him into the FTL position. But he delivered. Must have in a squad as he has the mind of a teamplayer. Bravo FTL
    Cobra: His real alias has his clan tag (ACL?)... But I played with him a couple of times now. Oooh he likes to brag about his kills sometimes. But today I forced him into a FTL position and he was exceptional. Get this dude in your squad. He hungers for teamwork, it is insane.

Some awesome teamplaying pubbies I can remember:
    jack
    TangFiend
    PlasmaThrower
    |TG| Charles Darwin
    Black Hornet (he followed my boring butt as a medic as I COed the team and guided the two fireteams.)

If you were in 10 max squad and I did not mention your talents.... I apologize for forgetting your names.

Took a truck from main base with a FO loaded when the round started. My squad filled in very quickly. We drove out to the wilderness and set up the first FO. I divided the squad into two fireteams. Alpha led by Cobra and Bravo led by A_Mustang. I sent Alpha to cap a nearby flag while bravo was stuck with me fortifying the FO. After Alpha caps the flag and the FO was fortified to a satisfactory level I asked Bravo to go back to Base and get a second FO in our Truck... Now this is a squad full of what we consider as Pubbies... ... I saw all the blue guys on the squad radar get into the truck and go back to base for another boring job as loading a FO, while their Alpha teammates engaged enemy taking flags, dominating group channel...

By this time because I requested Armor support as well as Shilka support to deal with Merlin choppers, and the pubbies responded like a magically perfect world. I started to get permissions from other squads on their movements and actions. I kind of slipped into an informal Commander. With 2 fireteams of 5 members each under my direct control and mortar team's coordination coming through as well as another full squad guided by me, the brits were history.

We cornered them to their base and took every flag, effectively ending the round. I resumed my TS from its mute status where my fellow TG ers were, and they were upset, comforting each other with kind words like "It was a hell of an effort".

So here is to pubbies who might become one of us someday...

Re: Incidents of September 9th, 2011

Nice report, thanks.

FWIW when I was in game earlier yesterday I heard at least 2 'pubbies' talking about becoming TG members, so things are definitely heading in the right direction

Comment

Excellent write down. We need more of these! by monday I should be set to install arma on my new machine and come play!

Comment

I know mustang from PR:BF2. He is certainly a capable squad leader.

Comment

Originally posted by Ytman View Post
          I know mustang from PR:BF2. He is certainly a capable squad leader.
          Ditto.
          Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
          A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

Hey guys just wondering, when do these 'super' matches happen? I always seem to join during 'meh' times if you know what I mean.

Comment

Whenever all the 'super' players are on, silly. All you have to do is decide to be 'super' and it happens magically. Helps to have a sprinkling of fairy dust.

Comment

Originally posted by 1n7r3p1d View Post
                Whenever all the 'super' players are on, silly. All you have to do is decide to be 'super' and it happens magically. Helps to have a sprinkling of fairy dust.
                D:

I got you today as a SL after that one guy who was reallllllly bad suddenly left and it was awesome. (You really know how to fortify a FOB :D)

But usually it's just really bad people who don't talk or take a transport truck by themselves and go off and die. ._.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X