Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teamwork Invasion on the TG server this weekend!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamwork Invasion on the TG server this weekend!

We're having a teamwork invasion on the TG server today and tomorrow, starting at 19:00 PRT/UTC(21:00 CET, 13:00 EDT).

The aim is to get some proper teamwork going on, so it is requested that people spread out across the team and teams, and not just huddle up in one big squad. It is entirely public and should be inclusive to average pubbers, so do not exclude people from joining your squads unless they don't follow orders. We would like to see some good inter-squad teamwork and communication, not just squadwork, so to speak.

So get on the server around the specified time, take up a SL or SM spot, and get that teamwork going.

Re: Teamwork Invasion on the TG server this weekend!

Thanks for taking the initiative to organise this Tartantyco, the admin team is behind you and will assist in keeping the standard of teamwork as high as possible over the coming days.

Lets get some really good games going! :)

For those interested there is a thread on the PR forums about this as well:

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f440...ml#post1670347

Comment

Hey, Ill be carrying the torch this evening when I get on with some Irregs as well!!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Raaaawr I'll be on after 6:00 EST. Stupid 3 hour afternoon lecture on Qualitative Methods and Research Design. Today we get to learn about indigenous people's sovereignty in a research context! /groan

I'd rather be pwning. :D

Comment

10 minutes till showtime!

Comment

Meet up on the TG Teamspeak if you are so inclined. We're nearing the end of the game currently running now, so you should join within the next 30 minutes if a spot is available.

Comment

I wish I could contribute, out of town starting tomorrow until wednesday, have some GGs for me!

Comment

Ill try to get on!

I am the Infantry FOLLOW ME!!!

Comment

I'm on the teamspeak as of 6:00PM but don't see anybody. Is it over? Did it happen?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X