Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] BETA Patch 1.6 Now Required for PR:A2

Ladies and Gentlemen,

You will be glad to hear that PR:A2 has gone into the next phase of testing and as such both the latest ArmA beta patch AND latest PR:A2.exe are now REQUIRED for play on all PR:A2 servers.

The TacticalGamer.com PR:A2 server has been updated and is ready to go!

What does this mean for us?

For those of you that were already using the beta patch, it is really quite simple. Download the new pr.exe and away you go, no more editing files!

Everyone else will first have to download and install the latest BIS beta patch from here. This will install separately to your 'normal' Arma 2 install so you can always go back if something breaks. Once the beta is installed you can download the new pr.exe and play, warp free.

For more information please refer to this thread on the realitymod.com forums.

Thanks!
    Last edited by PaintScratcher; 11-13-2011, 04:42 PM. Reason: server status update

Re: BETA Patch 1.6 Now Required for PR:A2

How much longer until the server is up? The world is waiting.. no one can play the other 1.59 servers! :D

Comment

Originally posted by James2464 View Post
      How much longer until the server is up? The world is waiting.. no one can play the other 1.59 servers! :D
      No ETA at this point but we are working to get this resolved as soon as possible, once again thanks for your patience and sticking with Tactical Gamer through this issue! :)

Just to confirm, once this maintenance is complete our server will return running the 1.6 BETA patch, as this is now required for PR.

Thanks.

Comment

Cheers for the update PaintScratcher.

I already updated and unfortunately because the TG is currently offline, the BigD/AEF is on the old version, and Alpha&Rip are on the latest version but kick high-pingers, I can't play on any servers at the moment :)

Have been using the downtime to do more testing for my PR Destruction Reference and logging some piloting practice hours on LAN server :)
        Look forward to next update. Thanks Paint.

Squad-Leader, A3 Bomb Disposal FAQ, PR:A2 Strategy Guide, A2 Insurgency Guide
        TacBf: Moderator, Server Admin, Bugtester, Facebook Admin

Comment

Server Status Update:

The server is now back on-line, updated and ready to go! Many thanks to our resident miracle worker Unkl for spending the last few days diligently working on the server!

Feel free to post any issues regarding the patch in this thread, and enjoy the server. :)

Comment

Excellent !
            Thank You
            You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
            So that when they turn their backs on you,
            You'll get the chance to put the knife in.Pink Floyd "Dogs"

Comment

So which one is it? There are so many builds I don't know which one is 1.6?

Comment

Originally posted by Forestman View Post
                So which one is it? There are so many builds I don't know which one is 1.6?
                It tricked me too...it's the big one in green at the very top of the page.
                |TG-189th| Unkl
                ArmA 3 Game Officer
                Dean of Tactical Gamer University
                189th Infantry Brigade Member
                SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
                "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Originally posted by Unk View Post
                  It tricked me too...it's the big one in green at the very top of the page.
                  Gotcha, thanks.

Comment

Thank you for all your work on this Unk and Paint! Greatly appreciated!
                    We'll get that server back into the #1 rank in no time! :)

Squad-Leader, A3 Bomb Disposal FAQ, PR:A2 Strategy Guide, A2 Insurgency Guide
                    TacBf: Moderator, Server Admin, Bugtester, Facebook Admin

Comment

Yes I would very much like to draw everyone's attention to the phenomenal effort that Unk put in to get the PR Arma server back on it's feet, a herculean effort. We were a bit stumped to say the least and Unk got the bit between his teeth and just kept going, and going, and going. Ably assisted by PaintScratcher of course. A fantastic job, bravo.

Comment

Thumb up Gentleman's. ;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse