Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project Reality & the beta 1.6 ...how is it??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Reality & the beta 1.6 ...how is it??

I've been playing 1.59 but I'm very curious to know what "no warp" is like to play! Tell me...tell me more!
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: Project Reality & the beta 1.6 ...how is it??

Net code now is better than it is in BF3. It is smooth Scotty is finally stays in Star trek but you will newer experience something I always do in BF3.
    You will not shoot someone several times and then he will turn around and kill you before he start to shoot.

BF3 actually have bad net code but game is much faster and they doing good job by hiding it not actually trying to solve it at all. That is why you always have feeling someone is hacking in BF3.

Comment

Its good, one of my favourite things is being able to fly / drive in a decent formation without warping / lagging everywhere! Shooting people at a distance becomes a much less infuriating affair also.

Install it dude, its work it!

Comment

I put this in today & played a quick test round. It is good and even running it on my usb external hd. I have one install for the 1.60.867xx beta patch for pr:arma and the old v1.59 still to play on the Alpha & Bravo servers on my old hd still.

Ill be glad when we are running the same bis version again however.

I did notice a big improvement in movement. Will be great to play this again.

Sent thru the ether via Tapatalk.
        |TG-189th| Unkl
        ArmA 3 Game Officer
        Dean of Tactical Gamer University
        189th Infantry Brigade Member
        SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
        "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Hadn't noticed any change in warping, but now that you mention it, there does seem to be some improvement. Not that I have much to go on, concidering my play time is only around 5 hours so far.

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

It has gotten rid of the warping...now where are the jets in PR!! I want dogfights!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X