Patch Arma2 v 1.6 is released

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] Patch Arma2 v 1.6 is released

If you have the Steam version of the game - let it auto-update. It has been applied same day & worked like a charm for me.

If you have any other version get the patch here

The server is downloading now & should be completed in about 1.5 hours or less. I'll post here when completed.

Also, your original praa.exe file for PR:ArmA should work just fine with the full 1.6 patch. (No need to run the beta version of the .exe)
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: Patch Arma2 v 1.6 is released

Server is down while patch is being applied right now.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Server is patched & running.
      |TG-189th| Unkl
      ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

Weird, it does not work for me. Says I'm running 1.6, but I also says server running 1.6... lol troll level 77

Comment

Still connected fine with Beta 86705 too. Played for a good 2 hours at 0800 GMT with as many as 12 players! Which is unheard of in this timeslot. Usually zero here.
          Interestingly, we also experienced some red-chain desync. First time I've ever seen that in PR. Server didn't crash though. Anyway, will be playing again in about 11 hours, ie 1900 GMT.

Squad-Leader, A3 Bomb Disposal FAQ, PR:A2 Strategy Guide, A2 Insurgency Guide
          TacBf: Moderator, Server Admin, Bugtester, Facebook Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Unk View Post
            Server is patched & running.
            Thanks for taking the time, Unk. Appreciate it.

Comment

I'm getting a message that says ""Script sumthin @PR list not found" and then when I click OK it loads up but gives me a black screen with unauthorized game.
              I'm on STEAM and haven't adjusted anything, my version read 1.60 and RIP server lists their version as 1.60 and then the beta number, all in red, so I'm guessing STEAM auto-updated but I'm still missing something to get in the TG server.
              I am using the last praa.exe.
              Do I need to reinstall and use the stock icon ?
              You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
              So that when they turn their backs on you,
              You'll get the chance to put the knife in.Pink Floyd "Dogs"

Comment

Originally posted by CallousDisregard View Post
                I'm getting a message that says ""Script sumthin @PR list not found" and then when I click OK it loads up but gives me a black screen with unauthorized game.
                I'm on STEAM and haven't adjusted anything, my version read 1.60 and RIP server lists their version as 1.60 and then the beta number, all in red, so I'm guessing STEAM auto-updated but I'm still missing something to get in the TG server.
                I am using the last praa.exe.
                Do I need to reinstall and use the stock icon ?
                PR website is down at the moment, you cant play PR:Arma if their site is down because its the place where it validate official servers (I cant even start praa.exe ATM). By the way to play on the 1.60 servers you should use the old praa.exe, not the one they provided for playing on beta servers.

Comment

you should use the old praa.exe, not the one they provided for playing on beta servers.
                  Bingo.
                  |TG-189th| Unkl
                  ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

I reinstalled everything and now I get bad serial # when launching OA from steam.
                    I swear it's like they want this to fail.
                    I give up after 6 hours of messing with this and I'm addicted to the game, what about people who just want to play casually ?
                    I really hope they get their stuff together soon.

Comment

What happens when you just launch the Arma2OA.exe? same?
                      |TG-189th| Unkl
                      ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

Originally posted by Unk View Post
                        What happens when you just launch the Arma2OA.exe? same?
                        Yes. Launching from desktop icon or steam I get the same message.
                        If I try to launch PR then it tells me there is not OA.
                        Deleted it and reinstalling again, check back in 2 hours.
                        Its a shame is that most of my games are through steam so i can't play anything without pausing the download.
                        I even went and bought Mafia II in a store but that is a steam game too.
                        I am really starting to hate steam and the misguided individuals at BIS who decided to drop a new patch 2 days before xmas.

!!!! I think I found the problem....I think my turbo encapulator has a loose girdlespring on the upend of the gramey. !!!!!
                        http://wimp.com/buildit/
                        Last edited by CallousDisregard; 12-23-2011, 08:33 PM.

Comment

@CallousDisregard I'm looking around for the bad serial fix. I've heard a lot about it, but the answer is not on the tip of my tongue. However, you have already started the reinstall so we'll leave it at that. Funny video link too. Check your PM.
                          |TG-189th| Unkl
                          ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

reinstall gives same error
                            KPFS_BGS requires addon 'CASigns2'
                            I'm opening a STEAM support ticket now and then I will see what happens.
                            I'm also jammed on BFPR, can't see any servers and I haven't touched that game.
                            I guess some days you are the windshield and some days you are the bug.

Comment

Originally posted by No_Surrender View Post
                              PR website is down at the moment, you cant play PR:Arma if their site is down because its the place where it validate official servers (I cant even start praa.exe ATM). By the way to play on the 1.60 servers you should use the old praa.exe, not the one they provided for playing on beta servers.
                              Server is back up again and I just connected fine. Will be away on holidays for 2 or 3 days and then playing more regularly than before (for the rest of holiday) for a good week or so :)
                              Cya soon! Season's Greetings or Merry Christmas, whatever takes ya fancy.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X