No announcement yet.

Lets give a big welcome to our new Admin: MasterCaution/CallousDisregard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] Lets give a big welcome to our new Admin: MasterCaution/CallousDisregard

You may have seen this guy a time or two on the server lol. Welcome to the team Mr.

There are many perks to this job....they involve double doubles for all admins with seniority.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: Lets give a big welcome to our new Admin: MasterCaution/CallousDisregard

Welcome to the team! Now get me a coffee!
    |TG-73rd|Socomseal
    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Welcome aboard Master Caution and thank you for stepping up to help your community. Now, I take my coffee with a large scotch, if you're running late, easy on the coffee.

Comment

Irish coffee is available :D
        Thank you for asking me to admin as I believe the admin of TG is what makes it such a great place to play.
        I know I have big shoes to fill and I intend to expand to fill them.
        You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
        So that when they turn their backs on you,
        You'll get the chance to put the knife in.Pink Floyd "Dogs"

Comment

Good to hear this. Welcome. :)
          [[email protected]] leader. If you have any problem with HAP players, then contact with me.

Comment

NO...........WAY!!!!!! gratz!

Proud to have been part of the 101st Siege Corps of Engineers
            "Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Sproge The Crazy Swede

Comment

I thought Master was a admin anyway? lol anyway congrats both of you!

Comment

Good stuff.

Squad-Leader, A3 Bomb Disposal FAQ, PR:A2 Strategy Guide, A2 Insurgency Guide
                TacBf: Moderator, Server Admin, Bugtester, Facebook Admin

Comment

Just kick it as usual MC.

Good luck m8. ;)

Comment

juzt keepin' it real yo
                    You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
                    So that when they turn their backs on you,
                    You'll get the chance to put the knife in.Pink Floyd "Dogs"

Comment

Congrats ExpertCareful!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X