No announcement yet.

SL placing HUD marks?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SL placing HUD marks?

As squad leader, couldn't get squadies to see my map marks on their HUD.

Tried 'alt+click move', 'attack' and the rest.

We were mounted and dismounted, with no FT colors.

How do i get marks to show on HUD?

Also, was piloting apache on 'Eagle's Claw' and my gunner could not lock red targets with hellfires using 'TAB' key.

Any advice?

Re: SL placing HUD marks?

Squad members cannot see orders on the squad HUD, the only place you can see orders is on the map.

With regard to the Apache, tab locking is disabled in PR. Instead PR uses a point and click method of guiding missiles.

Hopefully this answers your questions. ;)

The point and click method, involves the gunner putting his cross hairs on the target, then firing. The Missile will then go where ever the cross hairs are pointing. The gunner can move the cross hairs during missile flight to adjust the missile's flight course. This is useful for hitting targets that are on the move.
      |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Thanks gents for your replies.

In the future i'll ask squadies to set their own WP to the target.

The hellfire targeting sounds cool, look forward to using it.

Thanks again!

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed