PR Arma Server offline temporarily

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] PR Arma Server offline temporarily

Once again I have an apology to make. The Tactical Gamer PR Arma server is currently offline and will remain so until the issues plaguing us over the past few days are resolved.

I have made this decision as I do not want the playerbase to suffer constant disconnections, our game time is precious, I have no wish to waste yours.

We are hard at work and the server will be back up as soon as humanly possible. Please bear with us.

Again, sincere apologies, those of you that know me and the Admins will understand how disappointing the current situation is. Normal service will resume, one way or another!

I will do my best to keep you all appraised of developments as and when they occur.

If you have any concerns or simply wish to speak to someone regarding this my door is open.

Regards

Wicks

Re: PR Arma Server offline temporarily

Cheers Wicks. Greatly appreciated. Thank you for keeping us updated.

It's unfortunate that the great momentum that has been building on the server and the recent influx of new players will take a big hit. And I suppose indirectly affects the overall general popularity of the mod too, as players publicly refer to server populations as a gauge of how good the mod is.

It always blows my mind to picture the population of an 80-player server sitting at their machines all across the planet in various timezones, with diffferent nationalities, appearances, ages, families, all massing together in this shared hallucination. Each with their own story and problems and contributions to bring to the table. It's an amazing thing.
    I will have a think about what small things I can do to help keep that interest going.

Thank you to the TG admin for their ongoing time and support and hopefully it all comes good soon.

Cheers,
    Swedge

Squad-Leader, A3 Bomb Disposal FAQ, PR:A2 Strategy Guide, A2 Insurgency Guide
    TacBf: Moderator, Server Admin, Bugtester, Facebook Admin

Comment

Yeh it sucks that TG server is screwed up at the moment, i am kinda glad though that you guys decided to take it down or took it down, seems to be up right now according to gametracker. With the server messed up and people joining it was bad for the game and the playerbase. We still have new players joining and if the only server people seem to be on keeps kicking them it wont help to get those people to keep playing PR:A2. However as long as you guys can managed to get the server stable again before the release of the next version of PR, which will be in 1-2 weeks i believe, things should get better again.

Comment

Thank you for informing...

I have decided not to play this mod until TG server is up again. The RIP server may rest in piece as it is kicking me out for "personal" reasons.
        -

Comment

Originally posted by RpSPT View Post
          for "personal" reasons.
          Are you filming people in compromising situations again joku! ;-)

---

No worries Wicks! Another way to look at it is at least we have a server with dedicated admin and maintenance.

Comment

Originally posted by mad rabbit View Post
            Are you filming people in compromising situations again joku! ;-)
            Not filming just speaking my own language... So the enemy (admin) doesnt understand what we are speaking and kicks out. If it was some other reason and they (RIP) may enter on this forum you can defend yourself but I dont really care.
            -

Comment

Lets keep the discussions about other servers off the TG forums guys. Its an unwritten rule that these sort of discussions or comments should be directed to the appropriate Server Admin forums. Thank you.

In other news I will be sitting down again and wrestling with the server tonight to see how things are and will hopefully have an update for you very soon.

Comment

All our ArmA servers are down for full maintenance. This is good news folks. Won't be too long & all will be back.
                |TG-189th| Unkl
                ArmA 3 Game Officer
                Dean of Tactical Gamer University
                189th Infantry Brigade Member
                SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
                "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Awesome, so when will my favourite PR server be up again ? :-p

Comment

Asap!:)

Comment

Server is up and working, 26 on it!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement